Thursday, July 13, 2006

Interview with a "Lisa"

Have you ever wondered...


Hey, what happened to that series Reese used to do?


You know, that uh...Dysfunctional Relationship thing?


Reese is such a lazy bum! She never finished it!


How can you just leave people hanging like that?


It doesn't matter, Reese is really "Lisa" anyways so it wasn't really true to begin with.






If you've ever wondered these things, then you're wicked cruel!


How could you ever think that I would just make up a character and whole storyline like that?!?


I thought we were cool! I thought we were friends!




I’m leaving for a vacation up one state to Georgia and I’ll be hanging out with “Lisa” the whole week. In an effort to prove to you that I am not "Lisa," and also because I'm a lazy bum, I decided that while “Lisa” and I are actually in the same room for the first time in almost a year, I would post the last Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship post as an...


AUDIO BLOG!



And, even better than that, you guys are going to do the post for me!!



First, I suggest you go back and re-read the previous posts. Here they are:


Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship

Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship: Day (-)120 to Day 1.

Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship: Day 2 to Day 28.

Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship: Day 29 to Day 35

Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship: Day 36 to Day 90

Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship: Day 36 to Day 90 [Part 2]

Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship: Day 91 to Day 120

Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship: Day 121 to Day 151

Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship: Day 152 to Day 202



Then, submit a question that you would like for me to ask “Lisa” for the Epilogue installment of Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship.



Yes, you can ask her ANYTHING!




ANYTHING!!



As long as it has nothing to do with me…



Unless the question is about why I’m so wonderful. You can ask her that.



Sometime next week (you know I’m not keen on exact dates), I will ask “Lisa” all of your questions and she will answer them in an audio post.


Sounds like fun, right?


Good, so now is the time for ya’ll to get to work and do my job for me. If you don’t ask “Lisa” any questions, it’s going to be one short finale. So get crackin’!


Peace! :D

7 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Ok. So heres my question "Lisa". Um...Do you exist?

9:34 PM  
Blogger KOM said...

Yeah, what Dez said... and is the forthcoming audio blog just Reese doing a weird falsetto or something?

Also, I seem to remember a time machine from the Dysfunctional series. Did "Lisa" ever read the note, and know that the Iranians were going to shoot her for stiffing them on the uranium bill?

1:41 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

This is going to be fun. 'Course I'm going to have to re-read all those past posts - might take me a while!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Damn Dez took my question.

11:49 AM  
Blogger Mon said...

I'd prefer a picture.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Bougie said...

Hi Reese just coming over to visit your blog and to lure you over to my place. Love the interview with Lisa, lol needed something different.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Ahem....

HULLOOO

Whats up, where's this interview with the real so called "Lisa"?

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home