Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Too Funny for Words

I stole this from Dlisted. It's hi-larious!

Basically, it's the Mrs. World 2006 pagent. The winner of the title is Mrs. Russia. However, some woman, who may not be retarded, but just really confused, places the sash and the crown on the 1st runner-up Mrs. Costa Rica.


Hilarity ensues. You must check this out.



Oh, in other news, my foot is still broken and I am still without a PC Card. I'll update you when things change. Or, I won't update you, but you'll see a real post on here and know that everything is getting better. We'll see. ;)


Peace!







Update: Go here to see what really happened behind the scenes of the Mrs. World pagent. Evidently, the other contestants really did have right to complain that Mrs. Russia won!

2 Comments:

Blogger KOM said...

And somehow, Oprah's going to come out smelling like roses.

Or is that Oxygen?

I just kmew that there was a sinister side to women's TV.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

Reese?
We need some stories - are you in a slump?

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home