Thursday, May 18, 2006

Haruhi, Take Us Out...

It is now my goal in life to get everyone to join the SOS Brigade.


Right now, you probably think I'm talking gibberish, but if you watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya you would totally understand what I'm talking about.


In any case, I'm moving this weekend. And, if I'm lucky, I may get to hang out with Caro while she's visiting the MIA. Very cool! :)


So, anyways, I'll see you guys next week. I was thinking of doing a Tales from the Childhood or the last installment of Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship next week.


Eh, I'll figure it out.


In any case, I leave you with my new avatar, Haruhi, dancing you into the weekend.


Have a merry one! :D


PS: If Reese the Law Girl was an anime character, I would totally be Haruhi- minus Haruhi's penchant for sexual harassment of course (that's an inside Haruhi joke; now, don't you really want to watch this show to figure out what I'm talking about?)

Peace!




3 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

What does it come on...or do I have to buy it. I'm a Naruto guy at the moment, I thought it would be silly then a few episodes in it got raw.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

WARNING: The following comment is long and ruins any illusion anyone may have had that Reese is cool. Do not read unless you want your bubble burst!



Oh, Naruto. Oh how I long for when your show was worth watching...

Lol! I'm about 100 episodes ahead of the American version (I watch it the day after it airs in Japan). I'm upset with the show because there haven't been any actual new episodes in almost a year. But, you don't have to worry about that. Just keep enjoying the Chunin exam. By the time you get to where I am, I'm sure the new season would have started.

Okay, I just had to vent about Naruto. Back to my new love, Haruhi...


You can download Haruhi files here.

It airs in Japan on Sundays and is usually available for us English speakers on Tuesday. You'll need a bit torrent device to actually download the episodes.

In any case, just to let you know...

1) Haruhi is a weird and VERY FUNNY show. But, you must stick with it as it will not make any sense in the very beginning. It will make you laugh at loud at the craziness that is Haruhi though.

2) The very first episode is actually the characters filming their own anime. I have to tell you this otherwise you won't understand what's going on. The first episdoe is a parody of all anime! It also has clues as to what the show is actually about; but, you won't even begin to understand until the fourth or fifth episode.

3) Haruhi episodes are aired out of order on purpose. Do not attempt to watch them in order as that will ruin the whole experience. Just watch it in the order that it is aired (which is as it's listed on website link that I gave you).

4) Ummm, I think that's it. If you do check it out, let me know what you think.


Gawd! I'm such a dork! I know, I know!

5:54 PM  
Blogger derek said...

Yes, Reese is a total nerd...

...but, for some reason, I find this strangely alluring...

...oh my GOD, I am a nerd too!

Domo Origato, Reese...

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home