Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Changes on the Side

Well, well, well...


The Sidebar has some EXCITING changes!


Actually, that's not true. The sidebar just has changes, but they're not that exciting. One is pretty important though.


Bloglet.com no longer works properly. So, I'm letting it go. You will no longer get a bloglet subscription e-mail updating you when a new post is added. However, there is a new subscription service and it's been added to the sidebar where it says Subscribe to a Law Girl.


I know it's a hassle, but it's really easy to subscribe to this new service, so...you know...just do it.


Anyways, check out the sidebar and enjoy all of the work I've done for you.



Just for you.



Because you're special.



Yes, this is the lamest post I've ever written.



PS: For some reason I had to take down a couple of posts so that everything will fit on the sidebar. I'm working on getting those back up. Don't fret. Brad's perfect little family will be back sooner than you can have a baby in Namibia.



PPS: I hate blogger!!! My side bar was perfect and SAVED and for some reason it went away. Everything! Including all of my links!

Arrgggh!!!

For now, you guys will just have to do with this crappy side bar. I'll have to fix it later.

Boooo!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

Ahh the bloggers lament...I too have hummed the harmony to that tune.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Oh SURE Reese!
JUST when I was starting to like it and was trying to get a whole new wardrobe together jsut so we'd match, you go and change.

I really wish you'd clear these things with me first.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

I feel special! :) Hiya Resse!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home