Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"Real Life Sucks Losers Dry. If You Wanna $#@% with the Eagles, You Have to Learn to Fly."


Why didn’t anyone tell me that Kim Walker passed away 5 years ago?!?!




I am really pissed!!!!



Kim Walker was an important part of my childhood and no one gave her enough respect to let the world know that she had passed away!!




I’m not just being sarcastic- I really loved Kim Walker. I’m upset that I didn’t know that she died.




Right now some of you are probably wondering who Kim Walker is. I’ll give you some hints…




You blow it tonight, girl, and it's keggers with kids all next year.




I brought you to a Remington party and what's my thanks? It's on a hallway carpet. I got paid in puke.



You don't have anything for her either. Come on. It will be very. The note will give her shower-nozzle masturbation material for weeks.




No, Heather, it's Heather's turn. Heather?





And what used to be my favorite Kim Walker line…



Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?




If you don’t know who Kim Walker is yet, then immediately go to your Netflix queue or run to Blockbuster and go rent Heathers. Heathers was, and still is, a classic. It’s also one of my favorite movies of all time. Of course, my favorite “Heather” was Kim Walker’s “Heather Chandler.” She was so evil and fierce and talked sooo cool! She was the highlight of Heathers and I always wished there was more of Heather Chandler in the movie; but, alas, I understood why there was so little.



In any case, my favorite “Heather” died in 2001. Ironically, she died of a brain tumor.



Isn’t that beyond weird? I mean, considering that the "brain tumor" line was one of her most famous lines in that movie.



Also weird is that Jeremy Applegate who played the character Peter Dawson also passed away. He died in 2000 of an apparent suicide. Besides the fact that Heathers was about teenage suicide, Jeremy’s character said this at Heather Chandler’s funeral…



Dear God, please make sure this never happens to me because I could never handle suicide.




Spooky.




Anyways, what gets me about this is that I have the Heathers DVD with the 30 minute retrospective and they don’t ever mention Kim Walker passing away. How rude! How could they just forget about her like that? She was a major part of the movie! Unbelievable!!





In any case, now that I have simultaneously depressed and creeped you out, I’ll end this post. But, not before I give a shout out to my girl Kim Walker.





She will always be Heather #1 in my book!





PS: You see what happens when I lose all inspiration to write. My mind goes to dark places. Oh, the humanity!!! (that’s another Heather’s reference for all of you non-Heathers people)




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1968-2001

6 Comments:

Blogger This Girl I Used to Know said...

God, I loved that movie.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

I've never seen that movie. Guess I have something to rent now.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

I've never seen either - i'll have to check it out...in honor of Reese and Kim Walker

12:14 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Corn nuts!!


I can't believe you've never seen Heathers. It's so awesome. Definitly check it out. :)


And don't be afraid to laugh when you watch it. It's a dark comedy. ;)

1:04 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Why did you tell me this?!
I wanted her SO bad,n ot just the bitchy Heather she played (I coulda changed her, I know it!), but HER, Kim, god she was beautiful.

Damn you Reese, you ruined my whole friggin day. I'm truly bummed.

Well, I don't hate you, I just hate the news. NOW whenever I see her I won't ask "Why isn't she in more stuff?", I'll know......she's gone.

I need to get that on DVD.

"Eskimo"

9:09 AM  
Blogger derek said...

"Oh the Huge Manatee"

(that was an actual submission in the Goodyear "Name the Blimp" contest ). It is wrong on so many levels (think: - Hindenburg)

I will have to get a NetFlix queue so Reese can recommend me movies so I can see why she's so crazy...whoops, did I type that :-D.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home