Monday, May 08, 2006

Uninspired

A lot of interesting stuff happened last week (50 cent had a party in my building, I didn't move into my new place like I thought I would, three judges were fighting over who was going to get me as as their attorney, etc.).



But, I still feel uninspired in the whole writing thing.



Whatever.



Here's a blogthings for you.





You Are 52% Girly

You're a little girly, a little boyish, and probably a whole lot indie.

You have your own unique style, and it pretty much defies gender lines.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica R. said...

Indie?? I got the same description as you - but i'm only 44% girly.

Well Reese I don't know what to say - what do we need to do to motivate you - send pics of Orlando??

12:42 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I am 64% girly. Oh good idea jessica.

Reese are you and the funny fighting again? I thought you guys worked this out last time?

5:55 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Jessica: You never know, that may work. ;)

Karla: No, I'm not fighting with the funny. But, I'm currently in a serious relationship with "the lazy" while I find a way to stop "the stress" from stalking me.

No good personifications always bugging the crap out of me!

;)

6:06 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I love the thingy that e-mails me when you write a new post.

That is the epitome of "efficiency". I don't even have to log on to the internet!

I took the girlie test and came out 16% girlie the first time. It asked me if I was actually a girl. Stupid thing. I took it again and did marginally better - but it still tells me I am a Tom Boy. I think they are confusing lack of funds and time as being Tom Boy-ish.

Oh well, at least I can convince my husband that blow drying my hair in the morning does not make me "high maintenence"!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Jomama said...

"In a serious relationship with 'the lazy'" made me laugh out loud. You and the funny are definitely on good terms.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home