Miami Celebrity Sighting #2: 50 Cent
Shannon: “Oh, my god, Reese! You will not believe what happened yesterday at the office!”
Reese: “What happened?”
Shannon: “Well, it was after you had already left for the day. I was finishing up some cases when…”
In the Office…
Shannon: “Well Judge, the thing is, you can’t use intra-agency communication as a means to prove Congressional intent. That’s preposterous! Only senate hearings or house debates during the development…”
???: “G-UNIT!!!!!!!”
Shannon [to her Judge]: “Uhhh…what? Hmmm…that was weird.”
“Anyways, how could they even try to argue that communication between one executive branch agency and another is…”
???: “[Insert racial epithet], WHAT!!!! WE CAN’T BE STOPPED!!! WE WON’T BE STOPPED!!! ALL THE HATERS, GET THE [insert bad word] OUT!!!! THIS A G-UNIT THANG!!!!”
Shannon: “Oh my god! What is that?”
Judge: “Shannon, what’s a “G-Unit thang?”
Shannon: “How am I supposed to know!”
Judge [looking out the window]: “Oh, I just figured you would know.”
[Editor’s note: Shannon is black.]
Shannon: “Judge, I assure you I have no idea what a “G-Unit thang” is and I have no idea what is going on outside on the terrace.”
Immediately, Ivy, the young hearing clerk, runs into Shannon’s office…
Ivy [to the Judge & Shannon]: “OH MY GOD!!!! DID YA’LL HEAR THAT?!?!”
Judge: “Yes, what is all the racket?”
Ivy: “OH MY GOD, JUDGE!!! IT’S 50 CENT!!! HE’S HAVING A HIP-HOP PARTY IN OUR BUILDING!!! IT’S OFF THE CHAIN, FO SHIZZLE!!!!”
[Editor’s note: Ivy is white.]
Shannon: “What? 50 cent? Well, all I know is he should not be in this building making all this noise. What if we were having a hearing?!?”
Ivy [looking out the window]: “THIS IS OFF THE HOOK! WE HAVE TO GO DOWN THERE!!!”
Shannon: “Absolutely not. This is just ridiculous! The audacity…”
Judge [looking out the window]: “I think we should go down there.”
Shannon: “JUDGE!!!”
Judge [still looking out the window]: “Hey, Ivy, who are those scantily clad ladies on the stage?”
Ivy: “OH MY GOD!!! THOSE ARE VIDI-HO’S!!!! THEY ARE THE NAKED CHICKS THAT ARE ALWAYS IN RAP VIDEOS!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE FIFTY BROUGHT THEM HERE TO DANCE FOR HIS PARTY!!!!”
Judge [eyes fixated on the vidi-ho’s]: “Well, now I know we should definitely go down there.”
Shannon: “I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!”
Judge [heading out the door]: “Oh, Shannon. Lighten up!”
Ivy: “I’M GONNA DANCE WITH THE VIDI-HO’S!!!!”
Shannon: “Yeah, well I’m staying right here!”
Judge and Ivy: [leaving out the door and heading to the elevator]
Shannon [yelling at the other two]: “Fine you go! But, I’m going to stay here and do my work!”
Judge and Ivy: “Have a nice weekend, Shannon!”
Shannon [speaking to herself]: “I can’t believe they went down there. That’s totally ridiculous! What kind of office building rents its space to rappers!?!”
???: “OH, WE GOT SOME WHITEY’S IN THE HOUSE NOW!!!! WE GETTIN’ CRUNK TONIGHT!!!! G-G-G-G-UN-IT!!!!!”
© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.
Reese: “What happened?”
Shannon: “Well, it was after you had already left for the day. I was finishing up some cases when…”
In the Office…
Shannon: “Well Judge, the thing is, you can’t use intra-agency communication as a means to prove Congressional intent. That’s preposterous! Only senate hearings or house debates during the development…”
???: “G-UNIT!!!!!!!”
Shannon [to her Judge]: “Uhhh…what? Hmmm…that was weird.”
“Anyways, how could they even try to argue that communication between one executive branch agency and another is…”
???: “[Insert racial epithet], WHAT!!!! WE CAN’T BE STOPPED!!! WE WON’T BE STOPPED!!! ALL THE HATERS, GET THE [insert bad word] OUT!!!! THIS A G-UNIT THANG!!!!”
Shannon: “Oh my god! What is that?”
Judge: “Shannon, what’s a “G-Unit thang?”
Shannon: “How am I supposed to know!”
Judge [looking out the window]: “Oh, I just figured you would know.”
[Editor’s note: Shannon is black.]
Shannon: “Judge, I assure you I have no idea what a “G-Unit thang” is and I have no idea what is going on outside on the terrace.”
Immediately, Ivy, the young hearing clerk, runs into Shannon’s office…
Ivy [to the Judge & Shannon]: “OH MY GOD!!!! DID YA’LL HEAR THAT?!?!”
Judge: “Yes, what is all the racket?”
Ivy: “OH MY GOD, JUDGE!!! IT’S 50 CENT!!! HE’S HAVING A HIP-HOP PARTY IN OUR BUILDING!!! IT’S OFF THE CHAIN, FO SHIZZLE!!!!”
[Editor’s note: Ivy is white.]
Shannon: “What? 50 cent? Well, all I know is he should not be in this building making all this noise. What if we were having a hearing?!?”
Ivy [looking out the window]: “THIS IS OFF THE HOOK! WE HAVE TO GO DOWN THERE!!!”
Shannon: “Absolutely not. This is just ridiculous! The audacity…”
Judge [looking out the window]: “I think we should go down there.”
Shannon: “JUDGE!!!”
Judge [still looking out the window]: “Hey, Ivy, who are those scantily clad ladies on the stage?”
Ivy: “OH MY GOD!!! THOSE ARE VIDI-HO’S!!!! THEY ARE THE NAKED CHICKS THAT ARE ALWAYS IN RAP VIDEOS!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE FIFTY BROUGHT THEM HERE TO DANCE FOR HIS PARTY!!!!”
Judge [eyes fixated on the vidi-ho’s]: “Well, now I know we should definitely go down there.”
Shannon: “I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!”
Judge [heading out the door]: “Oh, Shannon. Lighten up!”
Ivy: “I’M GONNA DANCE WITH THE VIDI-HO’S!!!!”
Shannon: “Yeah, well I’m staying right here!”
Judge and Ivy: [leaving out the door and heading to the elevator]
Shannon [yelling at the other two]: “Fine you go! But, I’m going to stay here and do my work!”
Judge and Ivy: “Have a nice weekend, Shannon!”
Shannon [speaking to herself]: “I can’t believe they went down there. That’s totally ridiculous! What kind of office building rents its space to rappers!?!”
???: “OH, WE GOT SOME WHITEY’S IN THE HOUSE NOW!!!! WE GETTIN’ CRUNK TONIGHT!!!! G-G-G-G-UN-IT!!!!!”
© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.

6 Comments:
haha - i bet you regret leaving early.
Love how Judge jumped on the video hoes real quick!!
You have GOTS to be lyin'! You smokin' that stuff?
Why is it always AFTER you leave Reese?
Damn.....I'd a hung out with Fiddy.
I know! And I left early that day because I was supposed to be moving.
Boooo!!!
Oh, and BK, yes that really did happen. Evidently, the building I work in is known for being the setting or backdrop to music videos and movies. Bad Boys II was filmed like right across the street or something. Also, one day I came into work and they were filming for some movie and the movie crew yelled at me because I was making too much noise or something.
But, that's another story for later.
Anyways, the point is, last week was hip-hop week in Miami and yes, 50 did have a party in my building.
People always doubting me. You can't make this stuff up!
;)
Wow, no one EVER gives concerts in my building!
Who knew judges had soft spots for vidi-hos? BET (also known as God's Practical Joke on Black America) is repsonsible.
Of course all of the parties are in Miami...it's a little to expensive to fly the coke to other parts of the states...whoops, did I say that?
Post a Comment
<< Home