Thursday, May 11, 2006

Miami Celebrity Sighting #2: 50 Cent

Shannon: “Oh, my god, Reese! You will not believe what happened yesterday at the office!”

Reese: “What happened?”

Shannon: “Well, it was after you had already left for the day. I was finishing up some cases when…”



In the Office…



Shannon: “Well Judge, the thing is, you can’t use intra-agency communication as a means to prove Congressional intent. That’s preposterous! Only senate hearings or house debates during the development…”

???: “G-UNIT!!!!!!!”

Shannon [to her Judge]: “Uhhh…what? Hmmm…that was weird.”

“Anyways, how could they even try to argue that communication between one executive branch agency and another is…”


???: “[Insert racial epithet], WHAT!!!! WE CAN’T BE STOPPED!!! WE WON’T BE STOPPED!!! ALL THE HATERS, GET THE [insert bad word] OUT!!!! THIS A G-UNIT THANG!!!!”


Shannon: “Oh my god! What is that?”

Judge: “Shannon, what’s a “G-Unit thang?”

Shannon: “How am I supposed to know!”

Judge [looking out the window]: “Oh, I just figured you would know.”

[Editor’s note: Shannon is black.]

Shannon: “Judge, I assure you I have no idea what a “G-Unit thang” is and I have no idea what is going on outside on the terrace.”


Immediately, Ivy, the young hearing clerk, runs into Shannon’s office…


Ivy [to the Judge & Shannon]: “OH MY GOD!!!! DID YA’LL HEAR THAT?!?!”

Judge: “Yes, what is all the racket?”

Ivy: “OH MY GOD, JUDGE!!! IT’S 50 CENT!!! HE’S HAVING A HIP-HOP PARTY IN OUR BUILDING!!! IT’S OFF THE CHAIN, FO SHIZZLE!!!!”

[Editor’s note: Ivy is white.]

Shannon: “What? 50 cent? Well, all I know is he should not be in this building making all this noise. What if we were having a hearing?!?”

Ivy [looking out the window]: “THIS IS OFF THE HOOK! WE HAVE TO GO DOWN THERE!!!”

Shannon: “Absolutely not. This is just ridiculous! The audacity…”

Judge [looking out the window]: “I think we should go down there.”

Shannon: “JUDGE!!!”

Judge [still looking out the window]: “Hey, Ivy, who are those scantily clad ladies on the stage?”

Ivy: “OH MY GOD!!! THOSE ARE VIDI-HO’S!!!! THEY ARE THE NAKED CHICKS THAT ARE ALWAYS IN RAP VIDEOS!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE FIFTY BROUGHT THEM HERE TO DANCE FOR HIS PARTY!!!!”

Judge [eyes fixated on the vidi-ho’s]: “Well, now I know we should definitely go down there.”

Shannon: “I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!”

Judge [heading out the door]: “Oh, Shannon. Lighten up!”

Ivy: “I’M GONNA DANCE WITH THE VIDI-HO’S!!!!”

Shannon: “Yeah, well I’m staying right here!”

Judge and Ivy: [leaving out the door and heading to the elevator]

Shannon [yelling at the other two]: “Fine you go! But, I’m going to stay here and do my work!”

Judge and Ivy: “Have a nice weekend, Shannon!”

Shannon [speaking to herself]: “I can’t believe they went down there. That’s totally ridiculous! What kind of office building rents its space to rappers!?!”

???: “OH, WE GOT SOME WHITEY’S IN THE HOUSE NOW!!!! WE GETTIN’ CRUNK TONIGHT!!!! G-G-G-G-UN-IT!!!!!”




© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica R. said...

haha - i bet you regret leaving early.

Love how Judge jumped on the video hoes real quick!!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

You have GOTS to be lyin'! You smokin' that stuff?

8:54 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Why is it always AFTER you leave Reese?

Damn.....I'd a hung out with Fiddy.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I know! And I left early that day because I was supposed to be moving.

Boooo!!!


Oh, and BK, yes that really did happen. Evidently, the building I work in is known for being the setting or backdrop to music videos and movies. Bad Boys II was filmed like right across the street or something. Also, one day I came into work and they were filming for some movie and the movie crew yelled at me because I was making too much noise or something.

But, that's another story for later.

Anyways, the point is, last week was hip-hop week in Miami and yes, 50 did have a party in my building.

People always doubting me. You can't make this stuff up!

;)

9:53 AM  
Blogger This Girl I Used to Know said...

Wow, no one EVER gives concerts in my building!

3:56 PM  
Blogger derek said...

Who knew judges had soft spots for vidi-hos? BET (also known as God's Practical Joke on Black America) is repsonsible.

Of course all of the parties are in Miami...it's a little to expensive to fly the coke to other parts of the states...whoops, did I say that?

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home