Friday, December 03, 2004

Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship

You are witness to a great event! Probably the first time this has ever been done. Well, that’s probably not true, but it’s the first time I’ve ever done anything like this. And sense it’s all about me people, then my first time, is the world’s first time.

In the spirit of reality television, I’ve created reality blogging. Now, you might say, “Reese, blogging is reality.” But, is that really the case? Is blogging stories told by objective people who edit what they like and when they like to suit their own purpose? No. So, just as it is done in reality TV, I have now, officially created, reality blogging.

Over the course of the next, I don’t know I’m guessing 6 months tops, I’m going to be tracking the romantic, committed, “coupledom” of one of my best friends and her boyfriend. Sense I already do so every other day when I talk to her on the phone, I thought I’d write about it in my blog. We have the unique opportunity to see this relationship develop from the very beginning, to its most, assuredly, unfortunate demise.

So, I’ll be tracking their relationship and imparting my own analysis along the way. I’m not sure how this helps me grow as a person, but it just sounded like a fun thing to do. I certainly hope you enjoy it.

Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship.



© Copyright 2004. All Rights Reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home