Eclectic
Click on the pictures below to read more: Take the 'What Kind of Girl Are You?' quiz at CookingToHookup.com
|
She's America's sweetheart with an urban sensibility. She's a post-Christian spiritualist, a pre-Monica Clintonite, and a dues-paying member of at least one social-change organization like NOW, Planned Parenthood, or the Sierra Club. You won't find her at an Earth First or PETA meeting, though.
She can talk for more than ten minutes about: just about anything.
She owns any of the following: a water filter, a tabletop fountain, an acre of rain forest, a mutt from the pound.
The Indie Girl...
An Indie Girl's life is a Statement with a capital S, but unlike the Granola Girl, the statement is not political -- it's artistic. Indie Girls consider themselves actresses in the movie of life.
If you're bringing her over for a date, you are playing a character in her movie.
She can talk for more than ten minutes about: obscure pop culture.
She begins her sentences with: "It's like that Simpsons episode . . ."
She'd never: drive a mini-van.
She owns any of the following: TiVo, a mini-DV camera, an iPod, a pottery wheel, a serger, or a lava lamp.
11 Comments:
I'm the girl next door!
I'm SO hot for me right now!
LOL! Okay, J, I'm not sure the test works the same way for guys. ;)
I loved this quiz (I am a sucker for any quiz though)! I'm a progressive girl. And, I think it fits... AMAZING! ;-)
-jo
I was curious what kind of girl I am, so I clicked against my better judgement.
But question 2 stumped me. What the heck is a Bridget Jones-style mini-break?? So I had to quit.
I'm quite relieved, actually.
I'm a progressive girl. It fits for the most part, but I've never started a sentence with "Susan Sarandon says. . ." I love her and everything, but no.
Kom: A Bridget Jones style mini-break is just hanging with your boyfriend out in the English country-side, followed by a series of hilarious misfortunes. ;)
I am a Hybrid of the girl next door and progressive girl.
J: Lol
IX: That depends- are you a party girl? There's no shame in that game. ;) LOL
Hey, IX- thanx for mentioning that song. Now it's going to be stuck in my head all day long. ;)
"My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time." Oh, geez...
i'm indie girl.
huzzah
though, the picture of the party girl resembles me....skirt, wedges, curly hair and all, lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home