Monday, May 23, 2005

Eclectic


Click on the pictures below to read more:

Girl Next DoorProgressive GirlIndie Girl

Take the 'What Kind of Girl Are You?' quiz at CookingToHookup.com



I stole this from Lisa, and I must admit it is probably the most accurate quiz I have taken in a long time. Some highlights...

The Girl Next Door...

The Girl Next Door is from a small town, a large family, or both. She still has a healthy dose of what people 'round these parts call "family values."

She drives: a good, solid American car -- a Ford Taurus, Chevy Cavalier, or Dodge Stratus.

She owns any of the following: scrapbooks, heirloom quilts, a Bible, family recipes, her grandmother's engagement ring.


Progressive Girl...



She's America's sweetheart with an urban sensibility. She's a post-Christian spiritualist, a pre-Monica Clintonite, and a dues-paying member of at least one social-change organization like NOW, Planned Parenthood, or the Sierra Club. You won't find her at an Earth First or PETA meeting, though.

She can talk for more than ten minutes about: just about anything.

She owns any of the following: a water filter, a tabletop fountain, an acre of rain forest, a mutt from the pound.


The Indie Girl...



An Indie Girl's life is a Statement with a capital S, but unlike the Granola Girl, the statement is not political -- it's artistic. Indie Girls consider themselves actresses in the movie of life.

If you're bringing her over for a date, you are playing a character in her movie.

She can talk for more than ten minutes about: obscure pop culture.

She begins her sentences with: "It's like that Simpsons episode . . ."

She'd never: drive a mini-van.

She owns any of the following: TiVo, a mini-DV camera, an iPod, a pottery wheel, a serger, or a lava lamp.

15 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I'm the girl next door!

I'm SO hot for me right now!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL! Okay, J, I'm not sure the test works the same way for guys. ;)

12:22 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

I loved this quiz (I am a sucker for any quiz though)! I'm a progressive girl. And, I think it fits... AMAZING! ;-)

-jo

2:12 PM  
Blogger KOM said...

I was curious what kind of girl I am, so I clicked against my better judgement.

But question 2 stumped me. What the heck is a Bridget Jones-style mini-break?? So I had to quit.

I'm quite relieved, actually.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Kaci said...

A 'hybrid' of a party girl and a progressive girl....Kinda strange.....I'm not really a HUGE partier but I guess the past crept up to haunt me on this one.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Jomama said...

I'm a progressive girl. It fits for the most part, but I've never started a sentence with "Susan Sarandon says. . ." I love her and everything, but no.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Kom: A Bridget Jones style mini-break is just hanging with your boyfriend out in the English country-side, followed by a series of hilarious misfortunes. ;)

8:25 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

I am a Hybrid of the girl next door and progressive girl.

J: Lol

10:01 AM  
Blogger ix said...

good grief.. i was 'party girl'

can i retake the test?

12:41 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

IX: That depends- are you a party girl? There's no shame in that game. ;) LOL

1:18 PM  
Blogger ix said...

no.. i shudder at the thought of eddie murphy singing (sic) at my expense

1:34 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Hey, IX- thanx for mentioning that song. Now it's going to be stuck in my head all day long. ;)

"My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time." Oh, geez...

1:46 PM  
Blogger ix said...

my job here is done

:)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

i'm indie girl.

huzzah

2:08 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

though, the picture of the party girl resembles me....skirt, wedges, curly hair and all, lol.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home