Thursday, May 19, 2005

Star Wars Episode 3.2: The Wrath of CC

While at the midnight premiere of Star Wars, our favorite little Sith, CC, is attempting to get back to her seat before "The 20" sneak previews start. Only, it doesn't seem like she'll be able to do this without engaging in a little battle sequence of her own...


CC: "Okay, I've got my jalapenos for my nachos. All is now right with the refreshment world."


As CC walks back to the theater, a stupid girl does a stupid thing. CC is walking on the right side of the hallway. Some random girl, either because she thought she could pick on a small woman of 5'2" or because she's stupid, decided that she would test CC's patience. The random girl, who is walking in the opposite direction of CC on the left side of the hallway, crosses all the way over to CC's side of the hallway and keeps walking straight towards CC. Almost like a game of chicken. What was this stupid girl thinking? We don't know. But, she will find out never to mess with CC...


Inside CC's Head: "What is she doing? I know she doesn't think I'm going to move out of my way for her."

Inside Random Girl's Head: "Hehehehe, I know that short little thing is gonna move out of my way."

Inside CC's Head: "I don't think this idiot knows that I will kill her."

Inside Random Girl's Head: "Hehehe...uhhh...gee...she looks like she's going to kill me."

Inside CC's Head: "I'm going to kill you..."

Inside Random Girl's Head: "Oh, I don't think I thought this through..."

Inside CC's Head: "Where should I hit her first? I think the kidneys would do nicely..."

Inside Random Girl's Head: "I gotta get out of the way!!"

Inside CC's Head: "Too late to run now, witch!"


The two women proceed to collide right into each other. Well, actually, CC takes the full force of her body and knocks herself right into the left side of the random girl. This move knocks the wind out of the random girl. And, as CC, who is very satisfied with what she just did, continues to walk back to the theater, all the random girl can say is...


Random Girl [gasping for air]: "Ugh, OWWW!!!"


Which is met with this reaction by CC...


CC: "WHAT, FOOL?!?!"

Random Girl: "Pssf...uhhh...nothing..."

CC [smiling wickedly]: "That's what I thought. Idiot."




© Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved.

11 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Jason said...

Jesus Christ! Your sister sounds a lot like this little pomeranian-mix dog I used to know when I was a kid. We used to have to avoid eye contact with it on the walk home from school. Mean little sucker that mutt was.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL! She's a tough one. The funny thing is, she's real little and when people first meet her they think she's an angel. And, I'm always telling people do not be fooled. She will rough you up if necessary.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Jomama said...

Lmao!! You sister really is a nut. I would be afraid to hang out with her cause I don't like confrontations.

So, how was the movie? I'm probably going to try to see it this weekend or next weekend.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Rina Bee: I love hanging out with my sister because she's hilarious! And, also, 'cause she'll always have your back. ;)

The movie was really, really good. I think out of all of the Star Wars movies, it will probably rank #2 to me.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Maybe your sister can take my brother-in-law.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I agree, don't be messin' with me when I got my nachos and late for a cool movie!

CC Rocks!

Foo' betta rekiniz!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Go CC! Psh, I wanna hang out with her!

All my friends are little bitches.

11:59 AM  
Blogger KOM said...

Good thing she had to turn in her axe at the door.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

CC reminds me of my sister-in-law minus the hilarity. Napoleon Syndrome is dangerous.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Hehehe, I'll be sure to tell my sister that everyone thinks she's a rought little one.

FYI, I found out why she her South Park figure has an ax. She said it's because she hates carnivals. With the clowns and the dirty carnies. They need to be destroyed. ;)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

LOL...Your sister is cool. I think i need to hang out with her.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home