Thursday, April 28, 2005

Lisa's Little Big House [April 2005]

As of April 25, 2005, Lisa has put someone in prison for....


30 Years (and all years MUST be served)!!!


The crime....


Aggravated Assault and Aggravated Battery!!


Alright, there you have it. Let's all give a round of applause to Lisa- keeping our streets safe from the poor and indigent 24/7. ;)


PS: Lisa is really bitter, because, as this was a big case, she was interviewed by the local paper for a quote. But, then, they printed the article and didn't even mention Lisa (they instead quoted her boss the DA, who didn't even try the case!). Lisa and I think this happened because Lisa's real name was a little too long for the paper to print...


And, also a little to ethnic...


And, also a little too Muslim...


Oh, well. She'll just have to get her praise and fame here. ;)



© Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved.

14 Comments:

Blogger "Lisa" said...

Actually is was 40 years, 30 of which must be served and he will be eligible for parole in 27 years. And I am bitter!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Stop trying to complicate things for people. It's 30 years. And stop being bitter. ;p

10:56 AM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

I can't help it. It took me a whole year to get a case good enough for a newspaper article. Who knows how long it will be before I get another. I had a space all set up in my new scrap book which is currently EMPTY!!!It's not my fault my name has 27 letters. Why should I suffer for the decisions of my parents long ago.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL! 27 Letters! Dude, I didn't realize it was that long. That's hilarious!

Did you really buy a new scrap book? Hehehe, you're such a spender. For shame! ;)

11:05 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Countessa Lisa R. Bananahammock is too long to print?

11:10 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Go Lisa!! Wow that is very impressive (applauding in my office all by myself)

:)

11:26 AM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

well without the middle name it is only 19.

And thanks for the praise here people since this is clearly all I am going to get.

and no I did not buy a scrap book but I was going to.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Oh, but J, it's the first name that is long. Lot's of vowels. ;)

12:31 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Yay Lisa congrats chica!

1:04 PM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

yeah my first name is 11 letters. Lisa is not my name. Lisa isn't even close to my name. Come to think of it I have no idea why Reese used Lisa as my alias. Sue would have made more sense.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Yea, but Sue would have given away who you were to people that we know and you wanted to be totally anon. So, I picked an equally standard name- Lisa.

Of course, now, everyone already knows who Lisa is, so it kinda defeats the initial purpose...

Oh, well, gotta stick with it now. Brand loyalty and everything...

2:42 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Let's see....."Sue" would be better than "Lisa".....it's kinda Middle eastern......11 letters......I'VE GOT IT!!

Suramahotti!!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL! Wow, J. That's...not even close. But, I'm sure it will score you some cool points. ;)

3:21 PM  
Blogger Janette said...

Good job girl!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home