Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Evil Incarnate?

Wow. First I'm the tropical flower of evil, and now...I'm just plain EVIL. And, also a poser.

Actually, this interpretation of me is pretty interesting, considering what I'm going to post tomorrow...

-----------------------------------------------------------




You're Mother Night!

by Kurt Vonnegut

Nobody knows what to believe about you, and you know least of all. You spent most of your time convinced that the ends justify the means, but your means were, well, downright mean! And the end is nigh. Meanwhile all you want is to travel back in time, if not to change, then to just delight in the way it used to be. You are who you pretend to be. Oh yes, you're the great pretender.


Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

5 Comments:

Blogger quincee said...

Hey Reese,

thanks for visiting my site and taking the book quiz. How accurate was your book match? I haven't read "Mother Night." I'll have to check it out.

~Q

10:48 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I actually think it's pretty accurate actually. Which is *scary*. I haven't read Mother Night either, but I'm definitly going to check it out now!

Thanx for stopping by. :)

10:55 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

How do you post it? I tried, didnt work

Hey, notice they called you a pretender....makes sense...but no, I won't bring up the fact that we don't know for sure if Lisa does exist.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL! I KNEW you were going to say that, Dez. But, alas, I'm not pretending about that.

Ummm, I just posted it the same way I did the other quizzes. Maybe it's just blogger being stupid?

2:00 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Ok...

You know me way too well ha? Its funny but mine is pretty much on the nail too!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home