Thursday, April 07, 2005

Reese Lesson #3: Never Talk to Your Little Sister About Junk

My goodness! I just can't stop posting this week!


So, I always forget to never have long conversations with my sister. She always gives me bad advice...



Reese: "Don't you hate it when you say stuff and people completely misunderstand you? It's frustrating, isn't it?"

CC: "Did someone misunderstand you?"

Reese: "Yeah..."

CC: "You know what you should do?"

Reese: "No?"

CC: "Kick their asses!"

Reese: "What?!?"

CC: "You should kick their asses!"

Reese: "Oh, geez..."

CC: "Just tell them to shut the hell up and then kick their asses!"

Reese: "Let me get this straight. I tell them to shut-up..."

CC: "Yea."

Reese: "And then, I kick their butt?"

CC: "YEA!"

Reese: "And what happens if I tell them to shut-up and they do? Do I still kick their butts?"

CC: "HELL, YEA!"

Reese: "Why?"

CC: "Because they had it coming!"

Reese: "Really? Well, I don't think I'm going to be doing that. Because, it would be stupid. And, also, because it would be stupid."

CC: "You're such a punk."

Reese: "I am not a punk!"

CC: "Yes, you are. You're always using words as violence, instead of using violence as violence."

Reese: "'Violence as violence?' Wow. Please, continue..."

CC: "Okay, so using words to destory a person's self-esteem, I mean yea, that's creative I suppose. But, sometimes, you just need to use your fist and knock someone out!"

Reese: "Right..."

CC: "You should listen to me. Then you wouldn't be such a punk."

Reese: "Can you tell me something? When did accountants become so violent?"

CC: "We accountants are bad asses! Didn't you know?"

Reese: "No, I didn't."

CC: "You better recognize, fool!"




Sigh.



I can't believe we're even related sometimes.






© Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved.

13 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Geez, tell Brook Valentine to chill! Kidding =) She sounds like my cousin....except if I have trouble with someone, its more like, You want me to kick their ass? I guess cause she know's I'M a punk too. I'm more of a talking smack kinda girl myself.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Yea, I talk a lot of smack. But, I don't back it up, ALTHOUGH I CAN! Don't be getting the wrong ideas, ya'll. I ain't no punk!

But, I also don't want to lose my bar license. ;)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Ya, I'm not a punk either...did I say I was? I'm really not... =)

10:31 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I misunderstood you on the Toccara thing, are you gonna kick my ass? 'cause I have a lot of things I have to get done this weekend, perhaps we can schedule it for next week?
I have nuggets tix for Wed and Fri nights though, so that can't work either.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Hey, where's my spoiler woman!!!

12:01 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Hey, J, I sent you an e-mail. You were supposed to e-mail me back if you wanted to really know the spoiler. Don't you get how bureaucracy works? ;p

Fine. Spoiler is now sent. ;)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Damnit! I actually care about what happens, how come I dont get a spoiler? At least I should get one for being your first "Ask Reese" client, no?

4:25 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Sorry Reese, I forgot I wrote you through my wifes Email account. It was there the whole time.

I think I also hit "Global" and "send" at my job, so I think all 400 some people in my building know "The Spoiler"! Eventually word of mouth will spread it worldwide, so you better start writing.
Hopefully it will be old news by the time you read this. :)

4:29 PM  
Blogger Mon said...

I thought I was the first to "Ask Reese"...

8:39 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Hehe you sister sounds like she is part of my family. Yeah we like to talk a lot of shit but we can back it up as well :)

uh and ummm Reese it is April and you said we will get some more Mike and Lisa stuff in April...so like where is it?

11:09 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Sorry, Dez, but Mon was officially the first person to Ask Reese.

Karla: It's a little thing called procrastination. ;) It's coming, I promise.

12:05 PM  
Blogger The Mon With The Plon, loike said...

Wounds can heal, but the humiliating psychological damage done by a few well-placed insults to them or they fat mamas can take a lifetime to recover from...

7:21 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL! Amen, Mon! ;)

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home