Tuesday, March 29, 2005

To Be or Not to Be- I Need Some Advice

Well, this is just spiffy.


Okay, I went to see Dr. CMED on Saturday. I was sitting in the chair and we were going through the prerequisite small talk. He asked me how was work. I said it was horrible, but that that was okay because it was paying for my vacation in the desert. He laughed and said I was, "sooo funny." For a while, that made me feel all good inside. But, then, this happened...


Dr. CMED: "Okay, we're all done here."

Reese [getting up slowly from the chair]: "Okay..."

Dr. CMED: "Awww, look at you- you poor little thing."


[Sound of car breaks screeching on the pavement]


Inside Reese's Brain: "WARNING, WARNING, WARNING! GAY-DAR ALERT!! GAY-DAR ALERT!!"

Inside the Part of Reese That Thinks Dr. CMED is Cute: "NOOOOOO!!! NO! NO! NO! This can't be right."

Inside Reese's Brain: "Men do not say "poor little thing." This is clearly gay."

Inside the Part of Reese That Thinks Dr. CMED is Cute: "No, anything but that. Please, not that that! Please!"

Inside Reese's Brain: "Sorry, he's playing for the other team. Get over it."

Inside the Part of Reese That Thinks Dr. CMED is Cute: "Oh, Damn it! Damn it! I can't believe this $%&#. This so freakin' unfair. This is bull..."


Do I really need to keep going?


Why? Why, did my gay-dar have to go off?

So, do you guys think this assesement is wrong? Do you think I have cause for my gay-dar to go off? If you heard it, it did sound really gay.


So, anyways, tell me what you think.



© Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved.

10 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Dude. That SO sucks. My gaydar went off too. I love in a house full of gay peeps, so I know!

Think you're right again.

It took this comment page a full 4 minutes to load. If a lot of people don't comment, thats probably why.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Yea, I don't know what's wrong with Blogger today. It's acting up.

Oh, this so does suck! I can't believe it. You would think he would have given me clearer signs before, but NOOOO! Whatever.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I'd have to hear HOW he said it. Some guys say things weird when they are into a chick. Maybe afterwards, all day long he was saying to himself "Poor little thing?!?" "What the hell was that?!?" "stupid, stupid,stupid!" and his buddies are going "Gay dude, she thinks your gay" and trying to tell him it's not that bad, while laughing at him behind his back.

I'd have to hear how he said it.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

J:

It wasn't overly flamboyant, it was just weird. It was like "kinda" flamboyant.

Dude, I wish I had some audio or something. Oh, well. Anyways, unless he proves to me otherwise, I'm going with the conclusion that he's gay. >p

1:05 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

ay that sucks but i think J is right sometime thing just come out wrong and then you are kicking yourself about later on.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Hey, I forgot to say that Fireman use to make my gaydar go off too. I think that's why I wasn't as in to him. He was raised by only women -thats why he's like that (I think). Sorry to say, it was a BIG turn off. He definately is not gay though, he totally wanted to get in the pants - but he didn't do it for me. So maybe thats really whats goin' on with the Doc.

My spelling sucks today.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

What to do? What to do?

I know!

I'll do absolutely nothing. I'll just let it ride and see what happens. ;)

Here's hoping Dr. CMED is not gay.

2:11 PM  
Blogger 333 said...

If thats the only thing, that makes you think he's gay, then I wouldn't think too much about it. Granted I have a horrible gaydar, and I'm gay!

10:37 PM  
Blogger kelly said...

To be gay or not to be lol. Some guys could say things like that and not be gay BUT if your intuition said "he's gay" then maybe.. I would gather more evidence JUST IN CASE he isn't.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Laura: See, you had me feeling a little better, until you said you have horrible gay-dar. Now, I'm all confused again. ;p

Kelly: Yea, it's not conclusive yet, I guess. I'll have to really pay attention to everything he does next time I go in for a visit.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home