Tuesday, March 22, 2005

It's Gone!

I’ve lost it.


I’ve lost the funny.


Where did it go?


I’ve been looking for it for a couple of weeks.


And, I swear it’s missing.


So, for the last few weeks, I’ve been writing stuff only to stop halfway through. There was the article about “The Problem with Reese” only I stopped writing it because it was stupid. Then, there was the article about “Stumbling Your Way Through Life,” that was way too serious. Then, I started this new series about my trials and tribulations in law school, but I gave up because it sounded like a book and I don’t know how to write a book.


Oh, man!


It’s gone.


The funny is gone.


I’m not going to post anything else until I find the funny. Or, alternatively, find out how or why I lost the funny.


If you need me, I’ll be watching basketball.




© Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved.
(I can’t believe I’m actually posting a copyright notice on this! What the freak am I on?)

6 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

You can't force "The Funny", you either have it or you don't. You my dear HAVE IT! Hell, what you just wrote was funny. Trust me I know funny, I saw him waiting for the bus this morning, he's just running a little late.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Well, tell him to get his slow butt over here. I was afraid he was dead. I had the police searching for him and everything. ;p~~

Seriously, I appreciate your vote of confidence, but I'm pretty sure the funny is gone. I can't finish anything I write. It's weird. Hopefully, I'll figure it out sooner rather than later.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Reese,
J is right, and I REALLY hate to admit it when a man is right ;) You're still funny...maybe its the topics...maybe if you thought of something to write about, the DYSFUNCTIONAL COUPLE then you'd be inspired and it would flow like lava!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Yea, it could be the topics. I don't know. It's really depressing. I have to stop thinking about it.

PS: I told you, no Mike and Lisa until April. ;p

2:19 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

you've just gotta go, chica!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

No it can't be gone, but J is right you can't force "the funny". It will come back just give it time.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home