Thursday, February 24, 2005

Check it Out- Edition 3

Wow, this is some fast turnover! Here's your next edition of Check it Out.

So, did you think I was done recommending the blogs of my sucias? Oh, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there's one more.

Her name is Caro and she's got a wicked cool blog, called Breathe. I'm placing Breathe in this edition of Check it Out so, one day, when Caro wins the Pulitzer, I can get interviewed by the NY Times or the Washington Post and lie and say that I discovered her.

Reese: "Yes, I knew talent when I saw it. I knew that the world must know. Where would she be if I hadn't found her? Who knows??"

LOL!

Believe me, Caro doesn't need my recommendation. I'd say her blog is probably the closest thing I've found to a blog becoming literary art (Leslye's vlog would be video art ;). So, it's existential, and introspective, and, yes, even "savvy." Make sure you Check Out "Breathe."

Now, let's travel across the Atlantic, shall we? To a magical place called "Ireland."

My best European friend (in fact, probably the only European friend that I have), who's going by the name "The Man with the Plan" (I call him Plan Man), has just started a really funny blog. It's called a thousand words about nothing. Much like my blog, it's thoughts are random, but, unlike my blog, more useful in your everyday life. I mean, where else are you going to learn "How to Win a Pub Argument in 3 Easy Steps?" Nowhere else, but here. So, Check it Out.

Alright, so we've got Breathe and a thousand words about nothing. You'd be a fool if you didn't Check Them Out. Okay, maybe not a fool, but when you get some time, I think they're good reads. They are in the "Links" section.

6 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

LOL

had you not discovered me i'd be lying in a gutter somewhere mutter "savvy" to myself.

haha, thank you....that's beyond beautiful and awesome and wonderful and just.....makes tear up,lol.

jeez, reese....=P

--caro

4:00 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

LoL... we can share the discovering Caro part but i will tell everyone that i did not know that my cousin was so talented until this really cool girl named Resse pointed out to me.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Yes, Caro's Blog is extremely smart, sassy and savvy. Thats why it takes Edition 3 to actually describe it - because shes so talented, she is in another catagory. Caro Rocks!

Oh, and I'm a long distant cousin, I got jumped into the Torres Gang. Really, I did, really!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Oh, and by the way, Reese, I emailed my mom your Kobe Post, you know about him being an idiot and all, she absolutely loved it. She's like, "who wrote that" I'm all, "this really smart law girl" Have a nice weekend!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

i know alisa isnt a very big fan of the word "sassy", but i kin dof llike it....just because it reminds me of savvy......it has hopes and dreams of being as wonderful as savvy, but it got stuck common ol' "s"

and yes, Desiree is the California Torres Connection.....so that when i'm meandering around California sometimes this summer and know no one i could be like...."hold up! let me give my prima Desiree a call!"
--roli

10:14 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Desiree:

Tell your mom she has excellent taste. ;)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home