Saturday, February 12, 2005

This Just In: An Intro Change

So, you may have noticed that I changed the introduction beneath the "Something Different" title. Yea, that's because I got a job now.

See, I initially started this blog because I was like a freelance contractor who didn't have full-time work. I was bored and didn't know what I was doing with my life, so I decided to create a blog. My intro reflected this state of unemployment.

Anyhoo, now I got a job. So, I had to change the intro. But, don't worry- I still don't know what I'm doing with my life. There's still lot's of issues and quandries about myself that I have yet to explore. You will continue to be entertained by my state of apathetic nothingness.

So, there's the new intro explanation. You can go back to doing important, life saving work now.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Marissa said...

Congrats on the new job :)
I hope you're feeling better...

Hugs,
Sucia Marissa (in DC)

11:37 AM  
Blogger Mohamed said...

This is an awesome blog. So funny (except for the post about your Grandmother).

7:10 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Marissa: I am feeling much better. Thanx!

Mohamed: Thanx so much for reading and actually enjoying it! :)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Hullooo just cause you got a new job you can't update your page?? Come on girl, I keep checking your page and NOTHING!! =)

12:49 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Girl, you gonna get me fired! ;)

Now, that I got a job, I usually only update on the weekends. I'm afraid they're spying on me and going to fire me if they see me updating my blog. Don't worry. I got something for you tomorrow.

Also, if you subscribe, you'll know when I update. You'll get a nice little e-mail. ;)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

I did subscribe, a couple days ago =)Looking forward to the update! No pressure or anything...

3:40 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Cool! You increased my bloglet rating from 1974 to 1890. Look at me, moving up in the world. ;)

I really have been dying to post something this week, as I already wrote it a while ago. But, I'm a punk and afraid of my bosses. Have to wait 'till I get home from my hellish commute. >p~~

3:45 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I love the new intro...Hey i love Orlando Bloom also. :)

4:30 PM  
Blogger Mohamed said...

We're all waiting for your next post Reese. Apparently you were right about "The American Worker" being screwed ;)

6:39 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Mohamed: THE American Worker has it bad. Underappreciated and overworked. And, to make matters worse, I can't even work on my blog at work. ;p Makes me almost miss unemployment. ;)

Karla: I LOVE Orlando. I just got Tivo and made him one of my wishlist categories. OMG, he is sooo hot. Sooooo hoooootttt!!! ;)

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home