Thursday, February 24, 2005

Check it Out- Edition 2

Oh, man! Oh, man! I’m sooooo behind on this blog. Lucky for you guys, today is a snow day and I got to stay home from work. Dude, here’s your latest Check it Out.

So, I have come across some totally awesome blogs that I think you all should read.

The first is from my sucia, Karla. And, right now you’re saying “What’s a ‘sucia’?” Well, my spanishlly challenged pal, a sucia is a girl who is obsessed with Alisa Valdez-Rodriguez’ books so much that she talks to other obsessed girls on an e-mail list about Ms. Rodriguez almost everyday (the word "sucia" actually means something else, but if you want to know you’ll have to read The Dirty Girls’ Social Club by Alisa Valdez-Rodriguez; did I mention that I love Alisa Valdez-Rodriguez?).

Anyways, Karla’s blog, Real Women Have Curves, charts her commitment and recommitment to getting fit. It’s supercool and inspiring, so Check it Out.

Now!

Next up, is another blog from my other sucia, Desiree (yes, I do know a whole bunch of sucias). Her, blog is also super cool! It’s called Dog Ladies World. In it, she basically does what our friend "Lisa" should be doing. Which is writing her own damn blog about her own challenging relationships.

I’m just kidding. You don’t want "Lisa" to EVER write anything. Because "Lisa" is a horrible writer! And, if she wants to disprove my statement, she needs to WRITE something, so I can post it.

But, lucky for you, Desiree is not lazy like "Lisa." Desiree’s site is awesome and gets some really good discussion going about the interaction between women and men. So, Check it Out.

Real Women Have Curves and Dog Ladies World. Awesome blogs, that are now in the "Links" section. Check Them Out (LOL, I'm obsessed with bolding and italics)!

Okay, I have two more blogs to talk about. So, move your eyes up and read Check it Out- Edition 3.

6 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Thank you very much Reese...geez, I'm blushing!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

YES CHECK THEM OUT!!!

=)

--caro

ps....boarding school is awesome and i wouldnt change it for anything.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

pps...sucias are cool! ; )

3:03 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Sucias Rock!

That's all I had to say. Also, you're welcome Desiree. :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Now that I see my title somewhere else for others to see, I realize its kind of embarrassing! Geez.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

OMG...Shut up my blog is not anywhere near as good as yours, Desiree and Caro's. So Thank You so much for recommending it to other people. I love the Sucias and they are totally cool. EVERYONE should read Alisa book's because she is the Queen Sucia.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home