Wednesday, March 23, 2005

This Just In: A Format Change

Now that the funny and I broke up, I thought you should know that I'm changing the format of this blog.


From now on, I will not be writing about funny things. I will just write. Probably about my boring life. Thus, this will become a boring blog.


You may want to cancel your Bloglet subscriptions.


No, wait! Scratch that.


Don't cancel your bloglet subscriptions. I like going there and seeing my blog increase in the rankings. It's entertaining for me.


Okay, don't cancel your Bloglet subscriptions, but don't expect me and the funny to get back together again. It really is over. I can't say that our break-up was mutual, but I am moving on with my life.


Just thought you should know.





5 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Dont worry you and funny got back together.

How do you do bloglet subscriptions? wow thats a long word).

4:46 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I'm not talking to the funny, because the funny is a bastard! ;p

Go to bloglet.com. Signup with Bloglet and follow the directions. It's pretty simple. Once you're all signed up they will give you the code to put the sign-up box on your blog. Insert it in the template where the sidebar starts and that's all.

If you need help, let me know. :)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Um....Reese.....that was....um....kinda funny. Sorry! I coudn't help it. Funny called me on the phone and says "Dude, I totally have Reese writing funny stuff ,and get this, SHE DOESN't KNOW IT'S FUNNY!" Oh he laughed for, well actually I hung up after about 10min of it.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

The funny is such a bastard. Always laughing at me and stuff. I'm glad he's gone.

PS: That post was not funny. It was a "woe is me" post. You were supposed to empathize with my "woe." ;p~~

9:28 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

LoL you are too much chica

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home