Ask Reese
I've noticed that I've been giving out a lot of advice recently. These people, seem to actually listen to what I have to say. Then, they actually employ my advice. To their benefit or detriment. I don't know, nor do I care. The important thing here, is that people are listening to me. It makes me feel good.
So, I thought that I would start something new. It's called Ask Reese. This is what you do-
If you have a problem, theory, question whatever that needs an answer, you ask me about it by e-mailing me at somethingdifferentnow@hotmail.com.
The best letters (aka, the problems that I can solve) will be featured periodically on this blog along with my advice/response.
The best letters (aka, the problems that I can solve) will be featured periodically on this blog along with my advice/response.
Wow. This is going to be so cool. Millions...
Thousands...
Hundreds?
Okay, a couple of people are going to be roaming the Earth spouting my philosophies. Super awesome!
PS: Of course, once your letter is submitted to me, I own it! Copyright and all. Just thought you should know. ;)

9 Comments:
AWWWWWESOME!
Cool, I can't wait to have a problem...or need advice or something!
Me neither! Get crackin' on some problems for me. ;)
I have a problem. One of my best friends keeps making jokes about my relationships calling them dsyfunctional. How do I get this friend off my back?
Sorry, your questions can only be answered if e-mailed to somethingdifferentnow@hotmail.com.
Ha Ha
I've been thinking about doing an advice section on my video blog. Are you stealing my thoughts? Maybe you can be my guest advice vlogger.
That is too cute! You should feel proud that people take what you say as important. I say you will gets thousands of letters ;)
Lez: Maybe you're stealing my thoughts?? I can't be on camera until after I get my hair done. ;)
Mariposa: Here's hoping I get a couple of letters at least. Here's also hoping that I don't screw up anyone's life. Which, quite frankly, is entirely possible. ;)
Cool...i will keep this in mind for when i have a problem.
Post a Comment
<< Home