Thursday, March 24, 2005

Ask Reese

I've noticed that I've been giving out a lot of advice recently. These people, seem to actually listen to what I have to say. Then, they actually employ my advice. To their benefit or detriment. I don't know, nor do I care. The important thing here, is that people are listening to me. It makes me feel good.

So, I thought that I would start something new. It's called Ask Reese. This is what you do-

If you have a problem, theory, question whatever that needs an answer, you ask me about it by e-mailing me at somethingdifferentnow@hotmail.com.

The best letters (aka, the problems that I can solve) will be featured periodically on this blog along with my advice/response.

Wow. This is going to be so cool. Millions...

Thousands...

Hundreds?

Okay, a couple of people are going to be roaming the Earth spouting my philosophies. Super awesome!


PS: Of course, once your letter is submitted to me, I own it! Copyright and all. Just thought you should know. ;)

10 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

AWWWWWESOME!

Cool, I can't wait to have a problem...or need advice or something!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Me neither! Get crackin' on some problems for me. ;)

3:02 PM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

I have a problem. One of my best friends keeps making jokes about my relationships calling them dsyfunctional. How do I get this friend off my back?

3:04 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Sorry, your questions can only be answered if e-mailed to somethingdifferentnow@hotmail.com.

3:06 PM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

Ha Ha

3:06 PM  
Blogger Mon said...

Hey Reese,
Just sent you a something to work on! Enjoy! :)

10:38 PM  
Blogger Lez said...

I've been thinking about doing an advice section on my video blog. Are you stealing my thoughts? Maybe you can be my guest advice vlogger.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Mariposa said...

That is too cute! You should feel proud that people take what you say as important. I say you will gets thousands of letters ;)

12:32 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Lez: Maybe you're stealing my thoughts?? I can't be on camera until after I get my hair done. ;)

Mariposa: Here's hoping I get a couple of letters at least. Here's also hoping that I don't screw up anyone's life. Which, quite frankly, is entirely possible. ;)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Cool...i will keep this in mind for when i have a problem.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home