Thursday, March 31, 2005

Work in Progress

[Reese writing furiously...]:

Hehehehehehe....


HEHEHEHEHE....



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!



AHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



HAHAHAHAHA! This is bloody brilliant!! I mean, this has to be the funniest thing I have ever written...


OH MY GOD! I can't believe there's an Ancient Chinese Master in this story!!


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Man, wait to everyone reads this....


COMING MAY 2005:





A New Series from Reese the Law Girl....




THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF THE POOR, WORKING GIRL






© Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved. (Well, I certainly hope I can live up to all of this hype. ;))

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

No wonder I can't get ahold of funny! He's always at your place!!

Does this mean no more "Lisa"?
Are you burning the candle at both ends and writing 2 seperate womens adventure serials?

5:46 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

NO, APRIL is Dysfunc relationship month right?

So Reese, you gonna write about me and my dysfunky relationship now? I give you permision!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

J: Yes, I am burning the candle at both ends. Yes, I am writing 2 seperate series. And, yes, I have gone completely mad.

Dez: LOL! Nope, this one is not about you. Although, maybe it should?

But, no, it's about someone else I know.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home