Work in Progress
[Reese writing furiously...]:
Hehehehehehe....
HEHEHEHEHE....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
AHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHA! This is bloody brilliant!! I mean, this has to be the funniest thing I have ever written...
OH MY GOD! I can't believe there's an Ancient Chinese Master in this story!!
Hehehehehehe....
HEHEHEHEHE....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
AHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
HAHAHAHAHA! This is bloody brilliant!! I mean, this has to be the funniest thing I have ever written...
OH MY GOD! I can't believe there's an Ancient Chinese Master in this story!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Man, wait to everyone reads this....
COMING MAY 2005:
A New Series from Reese the Law Girl....
THE TRIALS AND TRIBULATIONS OF THE POOR, WORKING GIRL
© Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved. (Well, I certainly hope I can live up to all of this hype. ;))

3 Comments:
No wonder I can't get ahold of funny! He's always at your place!!
Does this mean no more "Lisa"?
Are you burning the candle at both ends and writing 2 seperate womens adventure serials?
NO, APRIL is Dysfunc relationship month right?
So Reese, you gonna write about me and my dysfunky relationship now? I give you permision!
J: Yes, I am burning the candle at both ends. Yes, I am writing 2 seperate series. And, yes, I have gone completely mad.
Dez: LOL! Nope, this one is not about you. Although, maybe it should?
But, no, it's about someone else I know.
Post a Comment
<< Home