Monday, September 04, 2006

One Whole Year in this Dump/Miami Celebrity Sighting #4

So, I’ve officially been in Miami for a year now. I have to say it’s been oh, so exciting! I mean, when I think of all the things I’ve experienced like…ummm…



Okay, it hasn’t been that exciting at all. Well, at least I’m getting a promotion this week. Whatever!



Here’s your latest Miami Celebrity Sighting. It actually happened about a month or so ago. To answer your question in advance, no, this celebrity sighting isn’t exciting either….


-----------------------------


Egypt [enters Reese’s office]: “Oh, girl! Guess who I just saw!”

Reese: “Who?”

Egypt: “Lil’ Wayne!”

Reese: “Lil’ Wayne the rapper?”

Egypt: “Yeah girl, he just came into our building.”

Reese: “Really?”

Egypt: “Yeah, see, I was going to lunch with my Judge and Maxine and we saw him…”



Flashback to 1 Hour Prior…


Egypt: “Oh, I’m sooo hungry!”

Maxine: “Yeah, me too.”

Judge: “Yeah…me too…”

“Hey, do ya’ll see that?!?”

Egypt: “See what?”

Judge: “Look! There’s a Bentley parking right in front of the building.”

Maxine: “Whoa!”

Egypt: “Nice.”

Judge: “What the? Who is that crazy headed kid getting out of the car?”

Maxine: “I don’t know, but it looks like his pants are about to fall off.”

Egypt: “Oh my god! That’s Lil’ Wayne!!”

Judge: “Little who?”

Egypt: “Lil’ Wayne! He’s a rapper.”

Judge: “Oh, figures.”

Egypt: “Wow, Lil’ Wayne. Man, he really is little. Very short.”

Maxine: “He looks crazy! Why are his pants falling off?!?”

Egypt: “Hehehehe, you can totally see his underwear.”

Judge: “Yeah, well, I see his underwear all right. I also see a brown spot on his underwear.”

Egypt: “OH MY GOD!!! EWWWWWW!!! JUDGE THAT’S NASTY!!!”

Judge: “What?!?! It’s not MY brown spot! He’s the one that has a brown spot on his underwear!”

Egypt: “OHHHH, JUDGE YOU’RE SO GROSS!!”

Judge: “Don’t blame me! I’m not the one who can’t control his bowel…”

Egypt: “OH MY GOD!! STOP, JUDGE! STOP!!!”

Judge: “BUT, IT’S NOT MY BROWN SPOT!!!!”

Maxine: “I know one thing- ya’ll need to stop with the brown spots! We’re about to eat!!!”

Judge: “But, I’m just pointing out the obvious! It’s not my fault his underwear has a brown spot!!!”

Egypt: “JUDGE!!!”

Judge [pointing]: “BROWN SPOT!! BROWN SPOT!!!”

Egypt & Maxine: “JUDGE, QUIT IT!!!”




Back to Reese’s Office…



Egypt: “Yeah, so that’s what happened.”

Reese: “Ewwwww!”

Egypt: “Yeah, girl!”

Reese: “That’s so nasty.”

Egypt: “I mean, a brown spot. I couldn’t believe it! A brown spot!!!”

Reese: “Okay, just stop…”

Egypt: “A brown spot, girl!”

Reese: “QUIT IT!!!”




© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karla said...

LMAO and EWWW at the same. Happy One Year anniversary!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

looool.

um....you met ME in miami...that's pretty damn exciting....shiiiit.

1:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home