Friday, August 11, 2006

Stolen From Jo and Dez!!!

Because I’m a bum who hasn’t written anything worthwhile all week, you guys get a meme. Think of it as a getting to know Reese piece. Now you can feel special that you have way too much information about me. Enjoy!


Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Second Grade Teacher
2. Pre-Med Intern
3. Legal Intern
4. Camp Counselor


Four movies I would watch over and over
1. The Matrix
2. The Intern
3. Imitation of Life
4. The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood


Four places I have lived:
1. Queens, NY
2. Cincinnati, OH
3. Miami, FL
4. Riverdale, MD


Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Grey’s Anatomy
2. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. The 4400


Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Las Vegas
2. New Mexico
3. Arizona
4. Las Vegas (it’s worth mentioning twice!)


Three Web sites I visit daily:
1. My Blog (I’m a comment whore)
2. Dlisted
3. Crunk + Disorderly


Four of my favorite foods:
1. Quesadillas
2. Salad (I’m boring)
3. Mac & Cheese
4. Anything, really.


Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Home
2. Las Vegas
3. Solomon’s Island, Maryland
4. Tokyo

4 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Mmmmm....quesadilla....mmmm...

Lunch time!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

where in queens? (have i asked you this before?)

5:35 AM  
Blogger ManNMotion said...

This is the shortest post of yours I've read to date. Thank you:)

10:32 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Caro: We lived near LaGaurdia Airport. I think that's East Elmhurst...but, I'm not sure. I can't remember, I was just a kid.


MNM: And here I thought I was being lazy posting a meme. From now on I'll always remember that I should probably try harder to edit my posts for length.

Of course, I won't actually do it, but at least I'll remember. You always have that. ;)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home