Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Need Help!

I bought The Jets: Greatest Hits the other day and I swear I cannot stop listening to this CD!

I listen to it while driving to the train station and riding the train to work. I listen to it in my office during work. I listen to it on the train back to my car after work. I listen to it in my car on the way back home. Then, I listen to it while I do random things in my apartment. Then, I listen to it while I get ready to go to bed. Then, I listen to it while I’m sleeping. And then, the whole cycle repeats itself all over again the next day!

I know I have a problem, but I just can’t stop!! It’s like The Jets have taken over my life! I’m stuck in some sort of 80’s time loop and I just can’t get out of it! Yesterday, at the mall, I almost bought a pair of leggings, lace socks, and jellies so I could look like Elizabeth from The Jets.

Seriously, I’m really afraid right now. It’s like there’s no end in sight. I’m listening to The Jets right now as I type this blog entry! Even my Myspace page features “Make it Real” as its official song!

I realize I have a problem, but I have no way of controlling it. I’m addicted to The Jets and it’s never going to end!!

To make myself feel better, I’m going to addict you to The Jets. Here’s the video for Rocket 2 U.


You’re going to be singing this song all day!


MU-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


Enjoy!




Tee-hee-hee! I had such a crush on Haini (the lead singer on this song). I thought he was “soooo cutttteee!”

Tee-hee!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

I am so stuck in 80's music right now too.

Don't worry about it. It's a phase.

And hello! The Jets rocked!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

By the way, Crush On You was my favorite Jet song....

11:05 AM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

haha - we KNEW you needed help!
It'll wear off - you'll stop listening to them just like you did in the 80's.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

11:42 AM  
Blogger This Girl I Used to Know said...

Hmmm, I must have missed this one... no clue who those people are.

They dress bad, though :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger derek said...

I think Crush pop was popular when "Crush on You" came out.

I was hot for the girls in the group. They were the same age as me then. Now...wow.

Now, I think that their parents were crazy for having an orchestra of kids. I could see a night at that house...

Mom Jet: Kids, play something for mommy and daddy to get busy to. We are creating new members for your band. You still want that oboist, don't you?

8:29 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

I've been singing Sheena Easton all week...Damn YouTube..."My baby takes the morning train.."

9:11 PM  
Blogger ManNMotion said...

In response to your question, yes.

4:23 AM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

Y'all are way out in the fold. I had "Never Gonna Let You Go" by Sergio Mendez in my head for a minute, but this too has passed.

Dez...why am I not surprised?

10:34 AM  
Blogger Lez said...

Whatever happened to the Jets? Was there a "Where are they now?" for them??? This was my brother's favorite group of childhood.

The sad thing is, they sell leggings and jellies at malls these days!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Lez said...

Hey! According to Wikipedia they did the theme song for Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers!! I had no idea! Ch-ch-ch-chip and Dale

11:41 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Nothing gets people talking like 80's music. ;)

Leslye: The Jets fizzled around 1990 (boooo!!!). But, luckily there are 500 Jets and now the new "Jetts" are a band or something.

And I read about the Chip N'Dale theme song the other day. I didn't know they sang that either! Go figure!! :)

12:16 PM  
Blogger Juicy77 said...

Oh
No
You
Didn't

LOL!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home