Friday, September 09, 2005

Reese's First Day

As Told by Poor Working Girl…



You know, it’s not like I don’t have my own work to do. I’m only trying to save the world, you know? But, of course, Reese is good friends with Ancient Chinese Master, and of course, he passes on any and all stupid chores to me, so now I’m stuck telling you about Reese’s first day of work.


Whatever.


So, first Reese had to wake up really early to take her mother, who helped her move, to the airport. Reese, of course, complained the whole time that she had to wake up extra early to get to the airport that was a whopping 15 minutes away from her luxury mansion.


What a punk! Do you know what kind of trek I had to do before my first day of work? Ancient Chinese Master called it an inner spiritual journey. I call it driving Ancient Chinese Master all over the Ancient Land Far, Far, Away to find the specific type of Colgate he has to use to brush his teeth!! I mean, do you actually have to use Tarter Control, Whitening, Winter Mint, Scrubbing Flecks toothpaste?!?! I mean, really!! Oh, but poor Reese for having to drive her Mom to the airport.


Poor, poor, stupid Reese.


Whatever.


So, then Reese had to navigate Miami “traffic” to get to work. Of course she complained about that too. But, Miami “traffic” is no where near as bad as the Beltway Reese usually drives on. And, don’t get me started on the traffic in an Ancient Land, Far, Far Away. I have to dodge gremlins, and trolls, and vampires to get to work. Oh, but, vampires are no big deal, of course. I mean, they only want your blood, right?


Yes, that was bitter sarcasm.


Reese finally arrived at work in her grand sky scraper office building. She, of course, complained that there was no security. That she felt at risk of an “attack.”


Psshf!! She doesn’t know what real security is until she has to defeat an Over-Zealous Security Guard.


Yea, so, Reese met her co-workers. They were all much older than Reese. And, there were no super cute boys. You all know Reese better than I do. So, you know that she wasn’t happy about that.


She should be happy that there are even human boys where she works. Do you know how many gargoyles hit on me on a daily basis?


Yea, this chick is really starting to annoy me.


Alright, let me finish this quickly. I have a new boss I have to defeat. I don’t have time to talk about Reese’s “problems.”


So, Reese met all of the other attorneys, had lunch with them, hung out with them, and then complained about had to pay $6.00 for parking all day and the drive home through “traffic.”


Yea, I know, the day was oh, so horrible.


I can’t stand her either.


So, whatever. Now you know what Reese was up to. Hopefully, Reese will get back to the real, important stories soon.


Like mine!


Oh, and “Lisa’s.” Her story is alright too, I guess.


But, not Reese’s.


DON’T NOBODY CARE ABOUT YOUR STORY, REESE!!!


Yea, so that’s it. I guess I won’t be seeing you all at Ancient Chinese Master’s house party this weekend that I was not invited too.


What a [insert bad word] bastard!!!!


Pshff!!!


I hate my life.



© Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kaci said...

LOL Awwww. Poor girl seems a bit bitter.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I agree, Kaci. PWG is a bitter, cow. Can't believe she wrote that about me.

And she calls herself a hero.

Jerk.

7:41 PM  
Blogger ByeBye said...

welcome back to work? oh well at least you made it back home at the end of the day.

HEYYY REESE! How ya liking it @ the office LoL (I'm just joking)... it will only get better with time, I hope!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

i <3 reese.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

LOL...wait Ancient Chinese Master’s is having a house party? how come i was not invited?

Poor working girl, i think she is feeling a little under apperciated.

Love the post.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Envizable: Oh, work is okay. I just have to get used to my new schedule. You know, the one that has me waking up at 6:00am instead of noon.

Caro: Why did I first read your post as "I less than 3, Reese." Duh!

I less than 3 you too, Caro. ;)

Karla: ACM's party was off the hook. Everyone was there! Next time, I'll send you the secret directions. ;)

Word Verification: bhzggkje

It means, getting bizzay, in the Ancient Chinese Master's hizzouse!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home