Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm It Again!!

I got tagged by Karla. Here's the newest meme....

------------------------------


What Were you Doing 5yrs Ago?

I was in my first year of law school. Right about now, we were completing a week long orientation class.

This was also the exact moment when I started to lose my mind.


Yesterday?

I was continuing my eventual path to catotonic schizophrenia.


5 Snacks I Enjoy?


Let’s see…

Ice cream, Cheesecake, Anything with Chocolate, Carmel Popcorn, Peach Soda (is that a snack?)


5 Songs I Know All of the Words To?

It would be easier for me to just list the artists as I know all of the words to all of these people’s songs:

Alanis Morissette
Teena Marie
Janet Jackson
No Doubt
Micheal Jackson


5 Things I’d do with a Million Dollars?

First, I’d take all of my friends to Las Vegas. We’d have an uber suite at the Belagio (or that new hotel The Wynn). We’d stay in Vegas for a week and go shopping and party. I probably would hire Brad Pitt to be our collective date for the whole week. Man, that would be so much fun.

After that, I’d pay off my bills and my mom’s bills. I might pay off CC’s bills if she’s nice to me. ;)

Then, I’d buy a house with waterfront property and then another house at Lake Meade because I really like Lake Meade.

Then, I’d hire one of my friends to be my friend and that would be their job- to be my friend.

Then, me and my friend would go travel around the world. First stop is Tokyo so I can pick up some wicked cool anime. Then off to Caracas, Venezuela to see the Miss Venezuela pagent. I saw a report about it on 20/20. It’s like one big party for the whole country! And, of course, I need to be where the party is at.

Then, after about a year or two of traveling around the world, I’d start an organization to rid the world of frustrating people. Thanx to my efforts, we would no longer have to hear about Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, and J.Lo.


5 Bad Habits I Have?

I get annoyed easily, I tend to not think positivly, I spend too much money, Sometimes I can be very loud, I’m way to picky


5 Favorite TV Shows?

I’ll do current TV shows...

Desperate Housewives, The 4400, Naruto, Lost, W.I.T.C.H.


5 Biggest Joys of the Moment?

My family, my friends, my summer of fun, my brand new briefcase, and my brand new Steve Madden pumps that I got for 50% off in Connecticut



Has anyone not done this meme?


I tag Jerk, R, and The Mon (aka Colm, if he’s still reading).


Oh, and I tag Kim for the songs meme.


So, I'm a little late to the game. So, what?

10 Comments:

Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

This is a cute post but why can't I get past "Peach Soda"???

Of course it's a snack...It's THEE snack or maybe I'm just ghetto!

Have a FOXY weekend!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Hehehe, thanx for stopping by. :)

Okay, I think Peach soda is the ghetto snack. I have to go to the ghetto to find it. The preppie neighborhoods I live in don't have it.

They don't know what they're missing. ;)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I've already done this one, but I can come up with different stuff.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Oh, I hate being a repeat tagger. That's okay, J. ;)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

I love Ice Cream and cheesecake is that stuff.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Cheesecake really isn't safe. It's probably the equivalent of eating a stick of butter in every bite. Just not safe.

But, sooo good. ;)

1:24 PM  
Blogger The Grouchy One said...

ok.. am I a round da way girl if I *love* peach soda too? LOL.

Yes, you're right.. it is SO hard to find. :(

1:28 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

reese go to my blog. I tagged you again!

glo

6:55 PM  
Blogger kala474jerrica said...

damn good blog, check out mine http://juicyfruiter.blogspot.com, comments always welcome!

11:32 AM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

Hey I deserve credit for Naruto. What would you do without me?

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home