Sunday, July 24, 2005

Evicting Halle

Well, after much discussion with various sources, I have decided to change my profile picture. Again.

Look, the fact of the matter is that I have a big head. I come from a family of big headed people, and so there's nothing I can do about it. Thus, in order to come to terms with my big head, I am putting back up the profile picture of me that illustrates just how big my head is.

Yes, I'm sure that many people will click on the picture and wonder to themselves, "How does a girl get such a ginormous head?" But, that's okay. There's absolutely nothing I can do about my big head. So, all of us, including myself, will just have live with my big-headedness.

It's better this way, really. I mean the alternative is all of us staring at the world's most beautiful woman, Halle Berry. And, really, who wants to stare at Halle Berry all day?


Well, I guess guys would...


And, lesbians...


And, people who are getting plastic surgery to look like Halle Berry...


And, girls who dream about being Halle Berry...


So, okay, I guess the whole world wants to stare at Halle. But, I don't. So, I'm giving the gorgeous one her walking papers. You will see no more Halle Berry on my profile page.


Well, at least until I get sick of my big head. Then, her picture will probably reappear in my effort to make everyone feel bad about themselves.


Yes, I know. I give way to much.


So, please, enjoy my big headed picture while it lasts. Who knows how long it will actually stay.

15 Comments:

Blogger KOM said...

Looks mischevious, it does.

12:14 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

youu do not have a big head.

i'm a fan of this picture, it's a really good picture.

i do not want to look at halle berry.

i'd like to see my acoustavvy sistah.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Jomama said...

I was hoping the Halle pic wouldn't last long. This one is very pretty and natural looking. And I agree with KOM on the mischievous thing.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Thanx, guys. :)

Well, the picture is a great illustration of the lawyer face. The lawyer face is shify eyes and a smile, which really has the sinister message of "I will destroy you!" written behind it.

I plan on using the lawyer face at the impending emotional breakdown known as my high school reunion that's coming up.

;)

8:36 AM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

I love this picture of you Reese!!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

told ya this pic is great.

2:14 PM  
Blogger tannia g. robles said...

i prefer this picture to Halle's. Don't get me wrong she is gorgeous but i'd rather look at your picture and be reminded of what the woman who makes me laugh so much with her stories looks like. Plus it looks like your up to no good.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

You do not have a big head! and i agree with everyone else i like this pic better then halle.

Love the mischevious look as well.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

The only rason your head looks big is that whoever took the picture pit the camera right up your nose like.

The important thing is that you DON'T have a big head, if you get me.
I think you do.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

A many thanx, to all of you complimenting the picture.

Of course, I was feeling all good about myself until J told me I had a big head. ~scowl~

Now, I'm inching back towards the Halle picture. >p~~~



J/K!!! ;)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Shelley Halima said...

When I first saw this picture on Desiree's or my blog I was meaning to say that I like that picture. Keep it!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Lez said...

who took this picture?? it's great! it's like your album cover shot!! lovely.

1:49 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

Doesn't Bigger heads=bigger brains=smarter people!!


I Love the pic!

1:55 AM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

KOm I thought she looked mischeviou too!!

BTW you people are liars. She does have abig head. I am the one who told heer to learn to live with it. I have Giant bug eyes and if I can live with that she can live with her head

However I actually do think this is a great pic of her

11:03 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Thanx, Shelley. I guess it will be around for a while. :)

Hey, Gloria, you can just call me "The Brain." "Lisa" can be "Pinky." LOL! ;)

Leslye: My cousin took the picture, my sister did the effects (she pressed the black/white button on the Kodak picture maker) ;).

"Lisa": I just want you to know, that you suck. You're honest, but you suck. And, you have big eyes, so there! ;p

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home