Saturday, July 09, 2005

Hate Mail

Oh, my god, you guys!!!


I just got my first piece of hate mail!!



Hehehehe!!!



I'm so happy!!!


I feel like I'm a true blue, stuff startin' blogger now!


I love hate mail so much. Seriously.


Hate mail has got to be one of the greatest joys out of life!! It's the only time when you can really laugh at someone and the stupid, mean things they say about you without getting upset. Hate mail is truly awesome!!!


Okay, so, the following hate mail is in response to that post I wrote way back in November 2004 entitled, "Why I Hate Halle Berry"


Someone is mighty upset with Reese the Law Girl. I really didn't know I was such a stinker. Also, apparently, I'm a college dropout. Who knew?!?!

----------------------------------



From : Vnss1294
Sent : Wednesday, July 6, 2005 8:37 PM
To : somethingdifferentnow@hotmail.com
Subject : "Haters Die Soon"

I read your little thing on how much you hate Halle Berry. You are sick you
know that you had on people that are better than you. If you had half the will
that halle Berry has you could be where she is. I am 16- years old. I lie
about my age so I can keep my job at the factory. I work 3:30 pm to 4:30 am. My parents ran out on me and my 4 siblings. I'm trying to save up for College
and you are a Dumb ass for dropping out. I had a chance to talk to Halle Berry
after her father abused her, her mother and her older sister. And Wesly Snipes
hitting her so hard that she became deaf in one Ear. Sweet Heart you are Going
to found a lot of people who are prettier and Richer than you.

You need to make Room to Hate me Honey because I don't work this hard to be
poor.

Holla!!!!!!

---------------------------------------


Wow.


ROTFL!!!!!


That just made my day. ;)

18 Comments:

Blogger Juicy77 said...

Wow. Some people really need to lighten up. That's funny.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jomama said...

LMAO!! That is priceless. I want someone to send me hate mail.

So why'd you dropout of college? Stop hating on Halle and 16-year olds who are obviously superior to you in every way and go back to school so you can do something with your life. You could be a lawyer and a fabulous blogstar right now if you put your mind to it.

HOLLA!!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

How did you drop out of school yet still get a Law degree?
Please tell.
Better yet, write it in your best selling book: How to drop out and still get your degree.
Or maybe: How I got a degree without all that school 'n stuff.
How about: How to get a degree by hating Halle Berry!

You'll sell millions!
You could even team up with Halle for the infomercial!!

Halle: "Hi, I'm Halle Berry. Millions of women drop out and don't finish school. I'm here with my new friend Reese, to show YOU how by hating a celebrity you can get a law degree in less than ONE YEAR"

Reese:"Shut up Halle"

11:27 AM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

WOW!!!
You have arrived. Foolish hate mail means you are somebody. And I knew you back when you were nothing but a slacker lawschool student. Who apparently droped out and still graduated. Wow Reese you develop new and outstanding talents every day.

Seriously though what a moron that writer is. I mean the article is actually very complimentary to Halle and very uncomplimentary to YOU. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to get that.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL!! Didn't you guys know, I'm Reese the Law Girl?!? That's my super power- getting a law degree, while simultaneously dropping out of college. I'm amazing!!! ;)


BTW, J, I love your infomercial. I think it would go down just like that too. ;)


HOLLA!!!

12:59 PM  
Blogger The Mon With The Plon, loike said...

I just assumed all lawyers could do that ;)

6:54 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

What. In. The. Hell?

10:16 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Dez, your guess is as good as mine. ;)

11:11 AM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

ummm Reese, when did you drop out of school? I didnt' know they were giving away law degrees? lol

12:09 PM  
Blogger Shelley Halima said...

Okay, someone needs to take a dose of lighten the heck up. I read the blog post and it was hilarious - especially about how she took three of your fantasy men. Shame on her, LOL!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Shelley, Halle Berry is the reason why there is a significant lack of Black men on my Ultimate Hot Mens List. She took, slept with, and then tossed away every Black man I've ever loved, while simultaneously airing all their freaky dirty laundry, which, thus, makes said Black man unnatractive to me.

She's got skills, man.

;)

2:50 PM  
Blogger KOM said...

The righteous indignation of 16 year-olds! Remeber when everything you did was right, even though most of it was wrong?

But I don't remeber sarcasm being over my head. Whatever.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Janette said...

a lovely note. did you respond?

5:34 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Nah, Janette, I didn't respond. If I did respond, the e-mail would just be loaded with sarcasm, which as we can all see, this person doesn't seem to get. So, then I'd just be talking to a lunatic and making the lunatic even more mad than she already is. So, I just decided to mock her here. I thought you all would find it to be enjoyable. ;)

7:04 PM  
Blogger Toya De. said...

This is just classic...welcome to celebrity status...I just want to know when will we get to travel the red carpet and be on Larry King to defend such allegations?

9:33 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Ooooo, I want to do Larry King!!!

Larry: "Is it true that you hate Halle Berry?"

Reese: "Yes."

;)

10:07 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

"Sweet Heart you are Going
to found ..."

that's all i've got.

tense, sweety, tense.

--caro

1:09 AM  
Blogger Hypothetically Speaking said...

Oh my! That's alot of weird aggressin that child has going? I think she was trying to say a few million things at once and succeeded in getting none of her points across. Quite sad really.....

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home