Thursday, July 07, 2005

Ask the Tooth, and the Tooth Shall Set You Free

On today, the day of my crappy birthday, my body has bestowed upon me a gift. A gift to see into the future…


I’m serious.


You see a couple of days ago, my wisdom tooth on my right lower jaw imploded. It then created what seems to be a mini-universe which has destroyed the space-time continuum. As a result, I have been “blessed” with the ability to see into the future via very strange dreams.


First, I had a dream where I was skinny.

That was the best dream.


Then, I had a dream where I was wealthy.

That was almost as good as the dream where I was skinny.


But, the most detailed dream involved my friend, LQ.

I dreamt that LQ was pregnant with her boyfriend’s baby. And, she was getting married. At first she was four months pregnant, and then a minute later she was six months pregnant.

When LQ was six months pregnant, she and her boyfriend were getting married. It was like an African themed wedding, so LQ and Tim had on African clothing. Green and gold colored outfits for some reason. And, LQ had on a green and gold head wrap. And, her stomach was all big because she was preggars.

For some reason, all of the guests had to sit on the floor, while Tim and LQ sat in these really big, ugly, wicker chairs. I was sitting next to “Lisa” and Toya De, and I just remember looking around like, “What the heck is going on?”

Anyways, I’m so sure that this dream was actually a future premonition. Of all of my friends, LQ would be the last to get married. Thus, for me to have a dream that she was getting married and having babies, it has to be true right?

I tried to warn LQ last night about the dream, but she was too busy making a lot of money for the devil. I guess she’ll just have to read it here.


So, on this the day of my crappy birthday, I am giving you guys the opportunity to ask the tooth a question. It just may be that I will have a dream that answers your question. We’ll see. Ask the tooth, and we’ll see if it sets you free.



© Copyright 2005. All Rights Reserved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In case you don't believe me....










Your Birthdate: July 7

Born on the 7th day of month gives you a tendency to be something of a perfectionist and makes you more individualistic in many ways.

Your mind is good at deep mental analysis and complicated reasoning.

You are very psychic and sensitive, and you should usually follow your hunches.



21 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Ok wait a minute here. Is LQ really "Lisa". Dude, seriously, she must be pregnant, she has no time to update her blog. I mean - who else would start a blog, post like, 3 times, and then disappear. She MUST be pregnant.

Ok...so, Reese, look into my future. Which a-hole do I end up with?
I'm so giving you something to work with. I give you permission to post it. My love life is so sad, but entertaining.

11:06 AM  
Blogger KOM said...

Interesting. I've heard people that say when they dream about teeth either they or one of their friends become pregnant.

But I've never heard of the tooth itself predicting the future!

Happy birthday!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I've let the tooth know, Dez. We'll see if it comes up with anything.

Kom: The tooth is all powerful. Do not doubt the wisdom tooth. ;)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Shelley Halima said...

I'm thinking of a question for the tooth. Gimme a minute.

Okay, Oh Wise Tooth, will Paula Abdul be replaced on American Idol or will they keep her?

It's a lame question but it's all I could come up with for now.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

This isn't a genie in the tooth thing is it? I don't have to reach in your mouth and rub it do I?

GROSS!

Ok, OH MAGICAL TOOTH!
TOOTH BEYOND ALL TEETH!
THE WISEST OF THE WISDOM TEETH IN THE UNIVERSE!!

Should I stay or should I go now?
If I stay will there be trouble?
If I go will it be double?
I really want to knoooooooooooooow, should I stay or should I go?

The tooth will know what I'm talking about.
Even if I don't.

The Clash was great.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Suezette said...

Well first let me wish you a happy crappy birthday!

To dream of pregnancy for a woman forcasts a happy increase in material wealth.
To dream of a wedding is a symbol of a happy, but brief interlude. - So spill, Mr. Weber???

1:50 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I got lost in all the tooth talk!

I'm sorry!

HAPPY BIRFDAY REESE!!!!!!
Go Reese it's your birfday!
We're gonna potty on your birfday!
We're gonna do palates on your birfday!
And we don't give......wait it IS your birfday so I guess I can't sing the next part.

You know, looking at it here, I don't think I've been singing the song right.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Hehehehe, thanx Shelley and J (and Kom too). I'm another year older. And, my wisdom tooth is psychic.

I never knew my life would turn out like this. ;)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!

birthdays.

how nice.

i'm still in the stage of life where birthdays are nice, after 2008 i'll be in a different stage, but i'll just wait until then.

tooth.....what will my first year in cali be like?

gotta ask it. hehe, sad life i lead.

love you and happy bday again!!!!!!!!!!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

OH! Happy birthday!!!

4:43 PM  
Blogger tannia g. robles said...

happy belated birthday! so would you rather be wealthy or skinny? pick one.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Oooo, good question Tannia. I pick wealthy. I could use my money to make me skinny. ;)


And, thanx everyone for the Happy Birthdays on this, my crappy birthday. ;) :D

6:46 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

for old times sake.

savvy savvy savvy savvy

acoustic, acoustic, acoustic, acoooustic.

; )

birthday any better?

8:12 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i have to ask the tooth what will become of me?

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jomama said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY REESE!!!!!

Why was your birthday so crappy :(

Questions for the Tooth:
What kind of personality will my son have?
Will I lose my pregnancy weight?

These are very important questions, so you must go to sleep as soon as you read this and dream about me. Thanks :)

4:58 AM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

Sorry Des. We were a law school foursome. LQ, Reese, Toya DE and ME. We are all seperate people. Reese Happy B-Day!!

8:33 AM  
Blogger The Grouchy One said...

Reese. Dayum, i'm a day late. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OSC girl !!!

Is DJ going to throw you are par-tay this weekend at Emerald? ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. After our convo at the retreat, I decided to make a feeble little attempt. I've still got my training wheels on for now... Wish me luck!

-Ms Marissa

11:13 AM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

Reese
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OSC!! You are getting closer to me in age! LOL
Enjoy your youth while you can!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

LOL @ Caro. How about acoustavvy?? What would that mean?? ;)

Thanx all for the happy birthday wishes. Unfortunatley, the tooth is losing it's grip on the space-time continuum. It's because of Dr. CMED's penicillin and his plans to pull it out. I'm going to try to see into the future again tonight. ;)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

acoustavvy....i love it.

it means "a natural awesomeness"

we bloggerites are very acoustavvy.

3:57 AM  
Blogger Toya De. said...

I cannot believe you are taking credit for the Sylvia Brown tooth without your muse who inspired you of your profound abilities. Some people are so unappreciated...me!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home