Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Another Test I Stole From Lisa

Just trying to give credit where credit is due.

First, a link to Lisa (not to be confused with "Lisa") (http://www.uprootedthinking.blogspot.com)


Now, there's this great website called the Face Analyzer (http://www.faceanalyzer.com). You plug in a picture of you and it analyzes your race and tells you what type of person you are. After plugging in my picture, I learned the following:

  • I am 92% Eastern European and 8% Anglo Saxon. That's right. I'm a white girl. I guess all those black kids who used to say I "acted white" were right all along.
  • I am very intelligent (well, who am I to argue with this test; I'll accept this result).
  • I don't take very many risks (duh!).
  • I have average ambition and a very low gay factor (sorry, ladies, I'm just not feelin' you).
  • I have average honor (well, look at what I do for a living).
  • I am highly polite (true- I can't even say bad words).
  • My income is between $50,000-$100,000 (I'd say that was correct before I quit my job).
  • I have average sociability (Meh).
  • I'm very unpromiscuous (they hit the nail on the head with this one- seriously).

My archetype is Beta Academic. What's that you say? Keep Reading...

You are a long-term planner, diligent worker and avoid risk as much as possible.

You are of above average intelligence and have the ability to focus on tasks that seem unimportant at present, but can lead to greater things in the foreseeable future.

You are not confrontational unless someone directly opposes your intellectual beliefs.

You tend to be a perfectionist and quite self-conscious. You sometimes wish you were less reserved and more like some others you see who are more bold and outspoken in social situations. But as much as you try to be like them, you cannot, because you care too much about the future to ever be comfortable taking risks in social situations.


Expected Occupation: Lawyer




I'd say other than the white girl thing, this was pretty bloody accurate. Scary...

9 Comments:

Blogger CubanDiva said...

That is an awesome test Reese! I might have to steal it from you.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

hah! I did my friend "heidi's" picture... and she is so white, well basically, she glows...

It had her as 38% oriental... but the rest of it was right on.. maybe not the most accurate thing. BUT much fun !

and girly, you can borrow from me anytime =)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Jomama said...

I can't wait to go home and get a good picture for that. I put in my husband's picture and it said he was a female and half middle eastern and half anglo-saxon (he's half black and half white, but looks more hispanic). I can't take the description too seriously now. They didn't even make him a gay female.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Feel free to steal, Kim. ;)

Lisa: That test is a lot of fun! I'm sure I'll be "borrowing" more tests from you in the future. ;)

Jomama: LOL! A female?!? Maybe you should try a different picture. ;)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Jomama said...

I just put my picture in and I am 100% East Indian!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Jomama said...

I just noticed that that thing doesn't have any sort category for Blacks or Hispanics. It's like it was made for the Eastern Hemisphere only. If you go to the celebrities and look at any black person it says most of them are east Indian.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Gelita said...

girl that is too cool and funny did you know i am 100% Korean/Japanese. Thats right girl and all this time I thought I was mexican. Who knew!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Jomama: Yea, I did notice that. Seems like there's a couple of continents missing... ;)

Geli: LOL! I can't believe we had it wrong all this time! ;)

12:34 PM  
Blogger FruitFly said...

I did several different pics of myself, and got wildly different results with each one. One said low intelligence, one said high intelligence, and one average. So am I smart or dumb?

Even weirder? Every single one of them listed me as a high percentage of Asian -- one even had me as 100% Chinese.

Um, no. Really.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home