Saturday, June 04, 2005

An Ultimatum

I am so lazy.

I have been my whole life.

In the 6th grade, I decided to sleep in my sleeping bag instead of on my bed, so I wouldn't have to make my bed in the morning.

While this is not an excuse, it does explain why I haven't done a "Mike & Lisa" update in over a month. Thus, I'm issuing myself a challenge:

I am going to have a new Welcome to a Dysfunctional Relationship installment up by Saturday, June 11th. If I don't, I will return the brand new outfit that I just bought today.

Yes, I am going to sacrifice my wardrobe for the enjoyment of all you cool cats out there.

Okay, there. The challenge has been issued.


I can do this. I really can.


I mean, I did 7 years of higher education straight through.


Obviously, I can write one little article in 7 days.


Hmmm??


I better go find my receipt...

11 Comments:

Blogger gloria said...

don't return the outfit just send it to me!
:-P

luv ya girl

9:50 PM  
Blogger Mohamed said...

I hear you on that lazy thing. I'm so lazy too.

2:20 AM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

You can do this especially since you have a LOT of FREE time on your hands these days!! But hey, I am pretty lazy myself!!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

YEEEEEEEEEESSSS! I can't wait!!!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Hehehe, thanx for the encouragement guys. You just basically soldified my laziness. ;)

I'm soooo lazy, that I have written the installment for "Mike & Lisa" that comes AFTER the one I'm supposed to post by Saturday.

Now, I think that's called the working lazy. ;)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Tick-Tock! :)

11:16 AM  
Blogger Kaci said...

hey I'm having a lazy spell right now! *high five*

2:02 PM  
Blogger Lez said...

so are you officially job free yet?? we're gonna work on your stand-up comedy routine when you are. eff being an attorney, where's the humor in that?

3:49 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Lez: I am officially job free!! Whoo-hoo!!!

But, no stand up comedy. That would be sad for all of those involved. ;)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

You can do it Reese. I know you can.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Hope you've started writing missy!

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home