I'm Back Fools!!
Well, I'm back from my Desert Adventure. The bad news is I didn't meet Jacob Blackhawk. He stood me up because he's a bastard. The good news is, I had a great time. I'm going to post an online journal about everything probably tommorrow or something.
Anyways, it's good to be back blogging. :)
Anyways, it's good to be back blogging. :)

10 Comments:
Welcome back Reese! we missed you guys. Oh i can't wait for an entry about the retreat. i am glad that you had a good time.
Why do you keep calling us fools, FOO?
You're not Rick James Bitch!! :)
Tell me everything that happend.
Did you guys talk about me?
Don't lie and say you did, but did you?
Huh
HUH
HUH
HUH didja?
Huh didja?
Yea, it was all about you, J.
Youza Foo!!
;)
welcome back ! now get to posting !
YAY Reese! I can't wait for you to write about our adventures! LOL
Just cuz I AM a FOO, don't mean you gotta call me one in front of everybody GEEEEEZZ!
You guys didn't mention me AT ALL?
Bummer.
Thanx for the welcome back, everyone.
Kim: Is it adventures or misadventures? I can't really decide. ;)
J: Sorry. We were too busy taking over the Hyatt. ;)
Hey Reese, the Lisa you were sitting next to, was that Lisa Lisa, or another lisa?
Dez: No, that's a different Lisa. "Lisa" is Black. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home