It's Coming...
Just so you know, I write best when under pressure.
Tomorrow, I'm going to write about "Mike and Lisa."
I SWEAR!
I already have a working outline...
...in my head...
But, that's besides the point. I will win this challenge. I will.
Tomorrow.
Tomorrow, I'm going to write about "Mike and Lisa."
I SWEAR!
I already have a working outline...
...in my head...
But, that's besides the point. I will win this challenge. I will.
Tomorrow.

4 Comments:
Trust me, you won't be missing anything Kaci. This will probably be the worstest thing I've ever written. Mainly, because I'm soooo lazy. And, also, because I keep making up other stuff that I just HAVE to do. Procrastination and laziness are just not a good combination.
Damnit Reese, don't disappoint the Lisa / Mike fans please!
Oh, the pressure! Okay, I'm going to write it right now.
Right now!!
Right...now...
Oh, geez...
'bout damn time. You gettin' lazier with the heat.
Post a Comment
<< Home