You Think You Know Me, But You Have No Idea
So, I stole this from Jerk. See if you can figure out how well you know Reese the Law Girl! Take my Quiz! and then Check out the Scoreboard!
"The overdressed traveler betrays more interest in being seen than in seeing, while the true traveler knows that the novel world about her serves as the most appropriate accessory."
24 Comments:
Amazingly I got 10!!!! (there are 10 questions)
Wow, I did better than I thought I would!
Yeah it's great they multiply all the scores by 10! Makes you feel like you really know Reese!
Wow, Colm. That's real sad. I can't believe you only got 1 right! ;p~~~
BTW, regarding question #10-
How selfish do you guys think I am?!?!?
;p~~~
PS: Don't give the answer away just yet if you happen to respond to this rhetorical question. ;)
the first one is a trick and not fair, so i refuse to count it. :-p
Oh, Leslye. That is so sad. You've known me the longest and you only got 4 questions right?
You should be ashamed! ;p
I got a few right.
Wonder woman? I wouldn't have guessed that in a million years.
And you prefer an elf to a brit? That's just plain weird.
Well, why not. I prefer Jessica Rabbit to Kathleen Turner... ;)
Wow i did better then i thought i was going to do. Legolas over Orlando??
well at least im not dead last =)
i didnt fail as badly as i thought i would.
EAT THAT SATs!!!!!!!! mwahahahahahhahah!!!
i actually didnt do badly on them at all....but multiple choice still brings back haunting memories.
i made another one of these crazy quizzes [this is like my 5th].
get aim!
hehe.
stay acoustavvy...
Hey I got 10, not 1! Check my score if you don't believe me...
And it's not my fault if you love the only fellah who is uglier than Orlando Bloom... ;-)
I got 60 Wow I really shouldn't have missed that orlando one
FYI you are such a liar cause you know you want orlando more then world peace
Two Things:
1) I love Orlando, but I wouldn't leave the world to war and terrorism just so he could fall in love with me. I mean really, he'd love me, but we would be miserable because the world would be so bad off. Besides, I could have world peace and still have a chance that Orlando would fall in love with me. ;)
2) I love Orlando, but c'mon guys! You know Legolas is hotter. H-O-T, HOT!!. Plus, you all should have known I thought Legolas was hotter from that post a couple of months ago when I said he was hotter.
It's not my fault you weren't paying attention. ;)
OMG, I just realized Caro got a 70!!
Caro, you should be proud. You did better than Leslye and "Lisa" and they've known me for a combined 21 years!!
It must be the force of the acoustavvy. It must be!! :)
Shelley, don't feel bad. I really debated world peace or Orlando. I kept going back in forth.
But, then "the right thing" won out and I picked world peace. Unfortunately, with me, "the right thing" always wins out. Kinda sucks really. ;p~~~
dude, i know....we're cool.
it's just too cool.
acoustavvy fo' life!! woo!
take mine!
I DIDN'T SAY YOU HAD A BIG HEAD!!!
I SAAAAAAAAID, that it was the picture that made it look that way.
GEEBUS CRIPES!!!
I got nuthin' but LUV for you baby!
Dude, J, I was just messin' with you.
Geesh! You're so easy! ;)
My score just proves that some men are more observant than others. I think I've known..well, I don't even KNOW Reese, but I've "known" her the least amount of time and got a 6. I would have gotten an 8 but I picked Jean Grey over Wonder Woman and the world peace thing was a real curve ball.
I copied. do my quiz, do my quiz!!!
Brother Kojak: You actually did pretty good. Better than Leslye and she's known me the longest (she should really be ashamed).
I admit the world peace was tricky, but there was only one gimmie question in the test.
And, I'd never want to be Jean Grey. I don't want to go crazy and kill billions of people. Doesn't sound like a good time. ;)
Dat's me, easy like sunday mornin'.
Post a Comment
<< Home