Wednesday, August 03, 2005
About Me
- Name: Reese The Law Girl
- Location: East Coast, United States
"She...believed that she would adorn the halls of learning with her beauty and occasional clever sayings. She supposed, glumly, that she had meant to be a sort of living marble bust: This is Youthful Intelligence; admire Her. Isn't she lovely?"
Previous Posts from a Law Girl
- You Think You Know Me, But You Have No Idea
- Evicting Halle
- How I've Changed in 10 Years: Embracing Neo-Apathy
- Hate Mail
- Ask the Tooth, and the Tooth Shall Set You Free
- Observations from the Alanis Morissette JLP Acoust...
- Not Much Has Changed Since I was 13
- Tivo, You Brat!!
- Reese the Law Girl: Advocate for Toddlers
- Hear My Voice!!!

10 Comments:
That's cool! I tried to do this at work and the Network Gestapo has not allowed me access due to mature content. Bastards.
Just passing through, I'm liking the blog by the way..
Ahh, the pornography police strike again.
Although, I didn't even know that that was porno...
Critic: Thanx for stopping by. :)
Hmmm... I have the network taleban over here and even I could access it... (and we can't access formula 1 sites)
I don't understand that, "Mature Content". Do they not think we're mature or something?
LOL!
At work, we're the kids and the boss is the parent. They have to protect our fragile little eyes. ;)
family guy is cool. hehe.
hehe, gw isnt me, i'm a very dc kind of girl me thinks.
but i still think i acoustavvy sistah is cool. =)
LOVE the animal icon. I'm a froggy girl!
I'm a doggy. figures. i'm the dog lady.
Reese,
Where do you find this stuff? I think you should be a webmaster instead of an attorney. lol I love visiting your blog!
LOL!
I usually just stumble upon these quizzes when I visit other people's blogs. But, sometimes, I actually go to all of those quiz sites and find something interesting to put on my blog. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home