Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm It! I'm It!

I've been tagged by Dez. Here's the meme thingie. :)


------------------------------
List ten songs you are currently digging....it doesn't matter what genre, or if they have words, or even if they're no good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists and the tens songs on your Blog. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.


1. “1 Thing”- Amerie

2. “Hazel Eyes”- Kelly Clarkson

3. “Free Yourself”- Fantasia

4. “Helena”- My Chemical Romance

5. “Don’t Cha” – The Pussycat Dolls

6. “Hollaback Girl” – Gwen Stefani

7. “En Tus Pupilas” – Shakira

8. “Touch” – Omarion

9. “Like You” – Bow Wow & Ciara

10. “Go” – Common

11. “Lonely No More” –Rob Thomas



Okay, there you go. Yea, I know, it’s not 10 songs, it’s 11. So, what? Whatcha gonna do about it, huh?!?


Huh?!?


Also, I’m not tagging anyone because I think everyone has already been tagged.


Yea, that’s right, I break the rules. I’m a rebel without a brain stem. So, what? Whatcha gonna do about it, huh?!?!


Huh?!?!


Yea, that’s what I thought. ;p~~~

7 Comments:

Blogger Desiree said...

Booo to you for not taggin' anyone. ;P

10:35 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Every blog has this meme. I'd just be a repeat tagger. That's no fun. ;p~~~

11:02 AM  
Blogger daahsar said...

...start something new ;)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

A new meme, huh? Okay, I'll try to think of one that hasn't been done already, but I'm not good at coming up with memes. I'm better at hypotheticals. All that law school learnin' done messed with my mind.

11:23 AM  
Blogger daahsar said...

Welcome to the world of Law where Insanity is Reality!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Great list Reese...You go girl break the rules i do.

12:41 PM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

I haven't been tagged!! ;( lol

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home