Monday, August 22, 2005

Things to Do

I made a list of things I have to do when I get to Miami…


1. Find a place to live.

2. Find some friends. Preferably of the rich variety as I’m sick of having poor friends.

3. Find a cute boy to hang out with who will take me to University of Miami basketball games.

4. Find the local bootleg anime store.

5. Find the best hair braiding salon. They better have one or I swear I’m moving back to the Chesapeake.

6. Go Shopping.

7. Go shopping some more.

8. Find a religious institution to attend.

9. Make cute boy who takes me to basketball games fall in love with me.

10. Go to the Caribbean with my new rich friends on an all expenses paid vacation (i.e., my part of the vacation is paid for by my new rich friends).

11. Don’t invite old, poor friends on trip.

12. While on vacation at celebrity resort with rich friends, run into Orlando Bloom and faint.

13. Wake up in hospital with Orlando Bloom looking over top of me with a concerned look on his face.

14. Get taken care of the whole vacation by Orlando Bloom.

15. By end of vacation, Orlando falls in love with me and proposes we get married.

16. Break up with cute boy who took me to the basketball games.

17. Marry Orlando Bloom and invite none of my friends to the wedding. I know those conniving witches would just try to steal Orlando from me.

18. Buy a great house on the Chesapeake Bay with Orlando and live happily ever after.


The way I figure it, I should be able to get all this accomplished in about 6 months.


This move to Miami is going to suit me just fine. ;)

11 Comments:

Blogger The Foxybrown Show said...

LOL!
Girl you are going to be fine in Miami....I feel horrible while reading your list all I set out to accomplish today was to eat 3 meals and sleep as much as possible and I'm wondering if blog hopping while eating in bed count???

Welcome to the work week!

1:18 PM  
Blogger daahsar said...

well alrighty lol...

I hope you have the time of your life with Orlando while doing your thang in Miami??? Can I come lol I won't get in your way but damn why dump the boy who will take you to the game and fall in love with you???... thats cold reese thats too cold.

Orlando huh??? smh @ ya!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Foxy, don't you know you get bonus points for eating and blog hopping at the same time? Technically, you're an overachiever. ;)


Daahsar, of course you can come. The more rich people the better. ;)

And, what do you mean "Orlando...???" He's so freakin' hot it's ridiculous!

I swear one day, I'm going to do very bad things to him. ;)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Reese, did you get your email?

5:10 PM  
Blogger gloria said...

Hi reese!

Your Plan sounds like a plan. I think though that the boy who takes you to the game would be nice.
why must all the nice and good guys finish last?

Happy monday!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Nice guys that take Reese to basketball games ALWAYS lose to Orlando, Glo. It just can't be helped. ;)

Hey, Dez, I'm reading your e-mail now and about to send a response. :)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

LOL...i LOVE your plan. I want to go to your wedding when you marry Orlando. I promise i won't steal him away from you. I promise as long as Daddy Yankee or Brad Pitt is there everything will be ok. :)ooooh or The Rock or Shemar Moore:)

7:53 PM  
Blogger Joanne said...

Hey Reese... I like your plan. Now, I can prob get you a hook-up for the b-ball games as my brother is in grad school and works there. And, while he's cute and nice, he's no where near socially ready or old enough for a girl like you! Plus, he's a miser, not just cheap, but a miser. We can do better. He needs a young, impressionable girl, not a savvy, tell it like it is girl like you. You know how we OSC b*tches are!;-)

And, I used to live there and have family all over south Florida so I could probably find out about some hair places for you if you need.

Great, glad you're in the Orlando mood. That leaves Brad or Daddy Yankee for Karla and I can have hmmmm, Michael Ealy. :-P

9:05 AM  
Blogger daahsar said...

I wonder why the nice guys always finish last??? :(

10:47 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Karla, okay, you're good to go on attending the wedding. I'll try to invite Daddy Yankee and hook you guys up. ;)

Joanne, YES!, I need the hook-up for a hair place (and basketball tix would be nice too ;). Please let me know! :)


Oh, that's not true, Daashar. Nice guys don't always finish last. I actually like nice guys (not attracted to jerks). It's just that I have an epic crush on Orlando Bloom. So, he wins by default. ;)

11:16 AM  
Blogger CubanDiva said...

LMAO...Earth to Reese, Earth to Reese, wake up Reese!
That is all I am goin to say. lMAO

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home