My Ideal Relationship
| Your Ideal Relationship is Casual Dating |
Maybe you're looking for love... But mostly you're looking for fun. You could get serious with the right person. For now, though, you're enjoying playing the field. |
What field?
Where's the field?
WHERE'S THE DAMN FIELD?!?!?!
Stupid blog quiz!
9 Comments:
LOL, I got the same thing Reese when i took that quiz. I was also wondering where the damn field was and if Daddy Yankee was on it :)
HA!!
Man, I can't top that "season tickets" comment.
I'm outta here!
Ohhhh, look who's coming with the jokes now? First it was Karla, now it's Tannia. Oh, I see how it is. Someone gets into a loving and caring relationship and all of a sudden the rest of us are standing outside of the stadium.
Uh-huh, uh-huh, I see how it is Tannia. Yea, I see how it is...
Okay, that's all I got. Even I can't top the season tickets joke. ;)
So, you're ideal relationship was called "Playah, Playah!", Envizable?
J/K
Reese, how did Saturday bight go?
Paaaaartaaaaay!
Envizable: I would agree with you on conforming, but then I would be conforming, which is just weird, so, for the sake of not conforming, I'm going to not agree. Conforming rocks!
lol.
J: Oh, we just went out to eat. Had some drinks. No Jessica Alba, I'm sorry to say. I guess South Beach needed some downtime after just hosting Nelly's Apple Bottom Model Search.
Yea, that was a cultural milestone for the city. ;p~~
LOL I think I found my ideal relationship and boy am I lucky....See you on "The Hill"
tis a big green wan with moo-cows on it.
I hate playing the field...not fun.
Derek
(the brother that got turftoe from playing the field)
Ok...not the best metaphor...damn that rap music!
Post a Comment
<< Home