Check it Out- Edition 1
So, I've come up with a new thing I'll do from time to time. Whenever I see something cool and interesting on the web, I'll link to the site and talk about it here, in my new series, Check it Out.
Edition 1 of Check it Out is the website of my good buddie of 40 years, Leslye. Her site, Phatalspin, is a vlog.
"A vlog?" you say. Yes, a vlog. I didn't know these existed either.
Anyways, a vlog is a video blog. All of Leslye's entries are videos. And, they're really cool. I particularly enjoyed "How to Tell a Pirate Joke" and the video tribute to Leslye's dad. Also, "People are Gonna Wanna Look at That?" is cool too. This entry follows Leslye's brother to a real life Hollywood audition! (by the way, don't get any ideas ladies- Paul has already promised me that he'll become best friends with Orlando Bloom and deliver said Orlando Bloom to my doorstep ;p).
Anyways, the link to Phatalspin is to the right. Under the "Links" section for those under the tutelage of Kobe Bryant. So, Check it Out.
Edition 1 of Check it Out is the website of my good buddie of 40 years, Leslye. Her site, Phatalspin, is a vlog.
"A vlog?" you say. Yes, a vlog. I didn't know these existed either.
Anyways, a vlog is a video blog. All of Leslye's entries are videos. And, they're really cool. I particularly enjoyed "How to Tell a Pirate Joke" and the video tribute to Leslye's dad. Also, "People are Gonna Wanna Look at That?" is cool too. This entry follows Leslye's brother to a real life Hollywood audition! (by the way, don't get any ideas ladies- Paul has already promised me that he'll become best friends with Orlando Bloom and deliver said Orlando Bloom to my doorstep ;p).
Anyways, the link to Phatalspin is to the right. Under the "Links" section for those under the tutelage of Kobe Bryant. So, Check it Out.
1 Comments:
As soon as my people negotiate the particulars with your people, Phatalspin dot com will be doing an exclusive expose Reese the law girl. The world must know!!
Post a Comment
<< Home