Thursday, March 06, 2008

"Someone's Going to Get Shagged Tonight!"

















Oh, Scary Spice! You're so cheeky!


So CC and I went to see the Spice Girls reunion tour a couple of weeks ago in DC. Yes, THE Spice Girls!


Look, I don't have to defend myself to you. I happen to think the Spice Girls are a ton of fun. They have bright colors and fun songs and I get to act like an idiot and enjoy myself and wear glitter and...



SHUT UP!!



Sigh. Here are some pictures from the concert that I DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND GOING TO SEE!!



You guys totally suck.





PS: March Madness and the Bracket Challenge starts next Sunday (3/16). Get ready to get pummeled! I'm taking the crown this year!
















































Fierce!































© Copyright 2008. All Rights Reserved.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

I noticed how you tried to make us forget about the fact you went to see the Spice Girls by mentioning March madness.

3:43 PM  
Blogger CelinaStarr said...

Wow! I used to love the Spice Girls! Wish I could have been there.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

You know what, Amadeo? I don't appreciate your snark. I don't appreciate it all. ;p~~~~


Angela, you're my kind of people. A person who can appreciate the joy of the Spice Girls. Unlike other snarky people who were previously called out on their snark.

;p

6:59 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

I loved the Spice Girls. I have no problem admitting that!!!

GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I also love the Spice Girls, I wish I could have gone it looks like fun.

8:36 PM  
Blogger KOM said...

So then tell us what you want. What you really, really want. I know people who know people who zig-a-zig ahh.

But it will cost.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home