Monday, February 19, 2007

Year of the 30: February

Lucky for the rest of the world that I've calmed down a bit. Not completely, but I’m not so mad at the world...right now. There are several reasons why…


Reason #1: Reese had a half-way decent Valentine’s Day

A boy actually sent me flowers. AND, he sent me tulips which are my favorite AND he didn’t even know that tulips were my favorite. He just figured that they “suited” me.


Wow.


I have nothing else to say about that, other than I was very much impressed.



Reason #2: Reese is buying a new car

I’m sick of the Dodge’s persistent attempts to overthrow me! I’ve had it and in the next couple of months I will be purchasing a new (Read: New, not Used) car.

Since I’m all about gas mileage and safety, the current frontrunners are the Honda Fit and the Scion Xa. I’m currently leaning towards the Scion Xa because I can personalize it “Reese style” (Read: LED Illuminations and Red and Black interior accents).



Reason #3: Reese’s Ultra Cool Work Schedule

I only have to go to work four days a week. One Friday of the week I work at home. The other Friday I’m just off and can do whatever I want.

Sweet.



Reason #4: Naruto is back.

I’m not even going to explain this, but if you know about Naruto then you know what I’m talking about.



Anyhoo, I haven’t done any great writing recently. Today, I really am going to refine my outline so I know where I’m going in my story.


At this rate, I anticipate that I’ll finish this book around 2015.


Feel free to “booo" me if you want.

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Awesome Valentine's gift! Flowers are oh so nice. THe only person in our office who recieved flowers was our IT guy, Scott. He made us all look really bad.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

Awww, Yay on the flowers.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Juicy77 said...

#1 - Awww! I had a decent Vday as well but it's EXTRA cool that he just knew your fave flower. That's a sign Reese! I'm big on signs. Share! I want details!

#2 - I totally feel you. My car has been acting shady as well. You especially need a dependable car in Miami.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

I won't boo you.

What a nice boy, sending tulips.
I'm actually shocked to hear you speak nicely of a boy. Has that ever happened here on "Something Different"?

I got bling bling for my Vday, but it was from my babies daddy, so I deserved it. I AM carrying his child and all.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

I have talked positively about boys here. Remember Orlando?

Also, my imaginary boyfriend- remember him?

See! I don't really think boys are the devil. ;)

6:37 AM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

What is the Valentines of which you speak?

10:41 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Wait a minute, wait a minute.

Boys (*cough* Amadeo *cough*) do not get to feign amnesia when it comes to Valentines day.

Valentine's day only makes girls feel bad, not boys. Duh! ;p~~~

4:56 PM  
Blogger Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

Bobo say: new car gooooooooood.

5:16 PM  
Blogger derek said...

But hey, Maryland beat Duke. Twice. In February.

Happy Valentine's Day Reese :-D.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Hey reese, when are you starting that march madness bracket stuff???

12:54 PM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Dez: Next week I'll start the Bracket Challenge.

Yeah! I'm so excited! :D

7:55 AM  
Blogger "Lisa" said...

Naruto is back was the only comment I support

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home