Thursday, November 02, 2006

Song of the Year?



I'm having a hard time picking out which song is going to be the Song of the Year for 2006. It's not that I don't have a lot of songs- that's just the problem. I have too many songs on the list. In fact, I've started taking some songs off the list because the list was getting too long.

Anyways, one of the quandaries I'm in is whether to include songs that came out this year, but were not officially released. For example, I'm in LOVE with this song right now. It's from Beyonce (shut up, I can't help it that she sings this song!) and it's called Upgrade U. Seriously, right now I'm in my office dancing. That's how much I love this song.

Anyhoo, it hasn't been officially released by Beyonce, yet I love it a lot and I heard it this year. So, can a song be contender for Song of the Year if it hasn't been officially released yet? Let me know what you think.

Oh, and please, for the love of God, stop booty popping to this song. You're just embarrassing yourself.


--Reese

3 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

i think you can pick a song that wasnt released.

i hadnt heard this song...but i'm digging it.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

I agree with Caro. I think you can pick a song that wasn't released as a single.

I am also digging this song.

11:08 AM  
Blogger 周星星Star said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home