Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Off Hiatus...For the Moment

Well, well, well…


I’m back.


For the moment.


I still haven’t fixed Vicky3, but I do have a new PC card. So, hopefully Vicky3 won’t fry this PC card before I get her fixed. Send a kind plea to Vicky3 for her to behave for me.


In other news, I have a question…


What does it mean when a guy you know does something totally random like, say for instance, comes up from behind you (get your mind out of the gutter) and then surprises you by slightly running his fingers through your hair and then says “Oh, hahaha you knew it was me.”


What the hell? What the hell was that? It was like totally random and I feel uncomfortable because I just don’t like people touching my hair like that. I mean sure it’s soft and fabulous and smells nice, but you know guys shouldn’t be just running their fingers through your hair like that. I mean, you should really get permission before you do something like that.


My hair feels violated. Which is really weird because it’s not like hair guy is creepy or anything, I just feel like that was a totally random thing to do. Also, I had to fix my hair afterwards because he messed it up. I was also really upset about that.


In other hair news, Solaris is no longer my stylist. I go to the same salon, but now this chick name Kathy does it. She’s so awesome! She’s white (I mean, really white, not Christina Aguleria/Latina white) and she’s from Oklahoma! Can you believe that? A white girl from Oklahoma can do black hair like no one’s business! Man, you white girls never cease to amaze me!


Okay, well, anyways it’s late, I’m old, and I need some sleep. This weekend is LQ’s wedding, so pictures will be coming soon. Yeah!

Anyway, I’m out. Peace!

5 Comments:

Blogger KOM said...

Like you have to ask what it means.

Or, he's really creepy.

Fine line.

Off subject, sorry I haven't been around recently to properly apologize fo the "minx" fiasco. I just got an email from FedEx about your pandas. Something about damamged en-route, returned to sender. Obviously, I'm still working on it.

2:08 AM  
Blogger This Girl I Used to Know said...

Was this at work? Because I would be super-duper-creepified if anyone at work touched me for anything more than a handshake.

Yikes!

Plus, messing up your hair is totally not cool.

8:06 AM  
Blogger Reese The Law Girl said...

Kom: Do you mean to tell me that you lost little Ling-Ling-Ming? I'm really upset right now, Kom. I demand the delivery of little LLM immediately!

PS: Cash in exchange of LLM will be reluctantly accepted. RELUCTANTLY.


Girlie: It wasn't at work, it was on my way home from work on the train.

Okay, that sounds creepy. BUT, I know this person (and I thought we were FRIENDS), so it's not that creepy. Although I realize that the train element makes it sound creepy.

Geesh, why couldn't it have been Orlando Bloom running his fingers through my hair on the train?!?

Sigh. My life is a mess.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

So if it HAD been Orlando Bloom, it DEFINITELY wouldn't have been creepy? That's some catch, that catch 22.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Even my close girl friends wouldn't do more than pick fuzz off of me without asking first. Maybe you two have a thing you didn't know about?

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home