Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Reese the Law Girl: That Sneaky Minx!

FYI, as I told BK on his blog, today is Sneaky Minx Day. Everyone is a Sneaky Minx. Don’t ask me why, I just called a friend of mine a Sneaky Minx and now I want to call everyone a Sneaky Minx. I don’t exactly know what it means; it’s just something that popped into my head. But, here’s how you use it in a sentence…


“You didn’t tell me that, you Sneaky Minx!”

“Going out with the hot boy tonight, you Sneaky Minx?!?”

“You stole my pen! You, Sneaky Minx!”


Also, if you use Sneaky Minx in a sentence, you have to say it all Austin Powers like. You know like something on the down low is going on that’s really sexy. Why don’t you try to use Sneaky Minx in a sentence? It’s fun!


In other news, the lack of Vicky3 and my job’s current office policy of continuously stabbing me in the back has rendered me insane. This is evident by my current loopy mood and my obsession with the use of the term Sneaky Minx.


In other, other news, I’m writing a book. I was brainstorming ways to get rich and stop working and I thought that the best way was to write a book. I will tell you one thing though and that is that the trick to writing a book is actually writing a book. I don’t know if I have the attention span to actually write something that’s more than ten pages. So, I’ve decided to take this book writing thing ten pages at a time. Sounds like a plan, right?


Reese Lillianne Stallworth.


You may just hear about her someday.


Anyways, blogging from work is not cool, so I’m out. Hope to be back on the net with Vicky3/4 soon.



© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.

9 Comments:

Blogger This Girl I Used to Know said...

Blogging at work? You sneaky minx!

(I wish I could make that pink)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

I like to say "You Sultry Vixen" or "You Wicked Temptress". I can respect Sneaky Minx though.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Also "Saucy Dame" is good.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Aye loca!

4:06 PM  
Blogger KOM said...

...long story short, that's why I spent my summer helping drain septic tanks, that sneaky minx!

I think I need to work on it.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Shadow Eternal said...

You have really helped me allot, I read your blog whenever you update. I have a law site and i would like to link swap with you. I know i am small fry and you are the law goddess, but please consider. My site is here Please view it and email me. thanks law girl, i think we can do each other good, visitor wise.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

If only we could have combined this with Talk Like A Pirate Day . . .

ARRRRRGH! AVAST, YE SNEAKY MINX!!!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Is it like a cheeky monkey?

12:21 PM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

I like you Yahoo Avatar you SNEAKY MINX!!!!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home