Thursday, September 28, 2006

On Hiatus

Well, unfortunately, this whole mess with Verizon and Gateway has left me internetless; and, the problem doesn't seem to have an end anytime soon.

So, I'm going to have to do what I never thought I would do.



Go on Hiatus...Hiatus...Hiatus...Hiatus...



I know, I'm sad too. I was thinking of posting chapters from my book on here as a way to movtivate myself into writing it. But, alas, that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon.


In any case, I will keep you updated on what's going on with Vicky3-gate. But, until I get all of this stuff fixed, I won't be updating like I used too (which was what, like, twice a week- so maybe you won't miss anything).

Anyways, gotta do some work. Those pesky Senior Attorneys are always breathing down my neck!

I'm out be-otches!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger This Girl I Used to Know said...

Aw, man! Come back soon!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Dammit...you sneaky minx.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

=(

3:14 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Ya. Come back soon.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Juicy77 said...

Nooooooooooooooooo!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Come back soon.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home