Friday, September 22, 2006

Such Cute Sneaky Minxies

First of all, I want to say that I loved everyone's use of Sneaky Minx in a sentence. Except for Kom (Kom, that was the worst use of Sneaky Minx in a sentence ever and you should be ashamed! Ashamed, I say!).


To reward all you Sneaky Minxes out there, I have a special little video that is sure to brighten up your day and simultaneously make you say, "Awwwww!"

Except for Kom. Kom, your punishment for not using Sneaky Minx correctly is that you have to go to China and buy me a Panda. Chop, chop now! Get a move on. Panda's don't just appear in Florida overnight.


Anyhoo, I'm still without a PC card so that means no internet for Reese. Hopefully, next week I can get back on the net.


I'm out, you Sneaky Minxies!


3 Comments:

Blogger This Girl I Used to Know said...

That reached heretofore unknown levels of adorableness.

I may be sick :)

5:06 PM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

so cute!! I'm not much of a discovery channel girl but I did once watch the whole birth/tracking of a panda - only cuz they are the cutest animals next to dogs.

Maybe Kom can find you a panda on Ebay - they have everything!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

i love pandas!!! like, seriously, its my thing. besides dogs. for christmas, or b-days people always get me something panda related. i mean, i should be grown out of that by now.......but.......well, you know. I was also into Jem, and NKOTB so really, you should understand where i'm coming from right? Right.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home