Friday, February 09, 2007

Unfortunate Miami Celebrity Sighting #6: Tragic Anna

DISCLAIMER: This is a really morbid story and I don’t know why I’m posting it. It’s not funny at all and you’ll probably think badly of me in some way for writing it. I just thought it was something interesting that happened yesterday.

I do genuinely feel bad for Anna Nicole Smith. She was all sorts of tragic.


------------------------------------------------


Thursday, February 8, 2007. 1:30 p.m.


[Random people outside Reese’s office all aghast]


Reese: “What is wrong with you people? I’m trying to concentrate on Britney’s latest foibles on DListed.”

Becky: “Oh my god, Reese! You won’t believe what’s going on.”

Reese: “What?”

Becky: “My friend, Mark, he works for the Seminoles…”

Reese: “Yeah…”

Becky: “He said that Anna Nicole Smith is at the Seminole Hard Rock…”

Reese [rolls eyes]: “Big deal.”

Becky: “Oh my god, listen!”

“Okay, so Mark says she collapsed in her room. The paramedics came trying to resuscitate her…”


Reese: “What do you mean, “trying to resuscitate?”

Becky: “Mark says, rumor is…”

Reese: “Yeah…”

Becky: “She’s dead!”

Reese [gasps]: “NO!”

Becky: “YES!”

Reese: “No way! I’m on DListed and the Washington Post online and there’s no "Anna Nicole is Dead" story.”

Becky: “Because they haven’t released the information yet! She’s dead at the Hard Rock!”

Reese: “No way!”

Becky: “Totally.”

Reese: “Wow. That’s so sad.”

Becky: “I know…it’s tragic.”

Reese: “So sad…I feel like…I’ve just lost my trashy, drugged up, cousin or something.”

Becky: “I know.”

Reese: [heavy sigh]

Becky: “I wonder where the baby is?”

Reese: “Is the baby at the Hard Rock?!?”

Becky: “I don’t know…”

Reese: [thinking and getting way too excited]

Becky: [thinking the same as Reese and getting way too excited]

Reese & Becky: “LET’S CALL MARK!”



© Copyright 2007. All Rights Reserved.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

I would say you're a bad person...but I've said on three blogs that the baby should be given up for a Truman Show-esque. Experiment.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jessica R. said...

you didn't say/post anything bad!! And how could anyone possibly thing any more badly of you =)~ j/k

It's so crazy how this has taken over the news though. Definitely tragic - I hope they put the baby with the REAL father.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

I wish they'd get off the Anna Nicole stuff and back to the stalker astronaut wearing diapers. Talk about crazy, deranged ....

3:59 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Poor little baby girl. I hope they find her a good home.

Hi Reese! I feel like I never talk to you anymore. Maybe cause...I DONT!!! =) Miss u!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home