Friday, December 29, 2006

Reesey Year in Review

Oh my god! I totally forgot that I had a blog. I'm so silly!



For fun, let's recap my 2006...



Work: I got a promotion. Hooray for me, whoppdee woo!

Life: I have none, so that kind of negates the happiness of getting a promotion.

Boys: Boooooooo!!!!

Money: By the end of the year I had amassed a whopping $400.00 in my savings account. Whoppdee woo!

Friends: They're still around caring for me and such.

Family: Ditto.


Well, there's 2006 in a nutshell. Let's all hope that 2007 will be just as exciting!


PS: I didn't put Gnarles Barkely on the Songs of 2006 list because I just can't stand C-Lo for more than 5 minutes. Something about him and his voice just grates on my nerves. As does that damn "Crazy" song or whatever it's called. It's like that song comes on and I get really pissed off! I think it's some sort of biological condition or something. I don't know, but I just can't stand C-Lo!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

But Cee-lo doesn't sound like Cee-lo on The Last Time track!!!
Just give it a listen. If it's not tolerable, you can call me a stinkyface.

Um...Reese, you know I luvs ya. I know we had our little mix up when that asshat Kramer tried to tear us apart, but I thought we were ok now. aren't we?
Anyhoo....as a pseudo/imaginary friend I just gotta ask....

How the heck can you be lawyerin and only have $400 in your savings account?!
You must buy a shitload of shoes or sumthin.
I know you're not some L.A. divorce court lawyer, but you gotta, YOU JUST GOTTA be makin SOME money.

Is it drugs and hookers?

Just say no.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

ok crazy!

I agree w/ J. Why only 400 bills?

Ya, is it male jigalos???

4:43 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

2006 was a useless year.

let's go, 07!!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Amadeo said...

Hey don't you talk like that about Cee-Lo. He's the one that said, "A heaping helping of fried chicken, macaroni and cheese and collard greens to big for my jeans." (I bounce when I repeat that).

Don't ask how much is in my ING account...not that I'd tell. I am excited about he new year for two reasons.

1) I can call it 007.
2) 18% raise.

2:29 PM  
Blogger KOM said...

But uou could have said Cee-lo makes you craaaaazy.

Hmm. I can see why you didn't. And why I don't comment often...

5:27 PM  
Blogger costa rica said...

Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home