Monday, November 27, 2006

LL, LL! Where Fore Art Thou, LL?




Oh my god!

I heard this song on the radio this evening. I suddenly felt all soft and squishy inside when I heard it.

Why wasn’t I eighteen when this song came out so I could have a boyfriend who would rap or at least lip-synch this song to me? Oh my god! If a boy had rapped this song to me it would have been all over!



Boy: “Romance sheer delight how sweet.
I gotta find me a girl to make my life complete.
You can scratch my back, well get cozy and huddle.
I’ll lay down my jacket so you can walk over a puddle…”

Reese: “OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU!! WHAT DO YOU WANT? MONEY, JEWELRY, MY KIDNEY?!? YOU CAN HAVE IT!!”

Boy: “But, I haven’t even got to the chorus…”

Reese: “I’LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING!!!!!”



Arghh!!! It’s so frustrating! Guys don’t talk like this anymore. Everything’s all about bitches and ho’s and ode’s to big booties!

You stupid boys! If you knew anything you would know that girls are suckers for this stupid cheezy stuff!


That’s it! I’ve had it. I’m going back in time. I’m going to steal a just legal LL Cool J and marry him.


If you need me I’ll be back in 1986.





© Copyright 2006. All Rights Reserved.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amadeo said...

Hey now...I will not allow you to forget The Roots mastered the relationship song...nor Common's song Come Close.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

OMG, I love this song. You are so right if the boys only knew.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Jomama said...

Some rappers try to immitate his style, but no one can top "I Need Love." Such a classic. But I do love Come Close by Common. The video makes me cry.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

Oh heavy sigh. I'm going back to 1986 with you!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Juicy77 said...

Take me with yoooooooooooooou!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Brother Kojak said...

You ain't going back in time...you just changin' team. (Reference/hypothesis soon to come on MY blog!)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home